User Tag List

Page 1106 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 10660610061056109611041105110611071108111611561206 ... LastLast
Results 11,051 to 11,060 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I agree. It's funny thinking back to the summer when Emery was appointed, all the talk was of Ramsey being a key player for him. Good point about Gazidis going and the contract being taken off the table, Ramsey should have signed it when the had the opportunity to instead of trying to squeeze the club for more.

I'm happy we've taken a strong stance and hopefully it bodes well for future contract situations.

I wonder if Welbeck will be shown the door as well? I wouldn't mind if stuck around personally.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should be a privilege to play for Arsenal. Fuck him. Let him grovel for a new deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Oh I agree. It's funny thinking back to the summer when Emery was appointed, all the talk was of Ramsey being a key player for him. Good point about Gazidis going and the contract being taken off the table, Ramsey should have signed it when the had the opportunity to instead of trying to squeeze the club for more.

I'm happy we've taken a strong stance and hopefully it bodes well for future contract situations.

I wonder if Welbeck will be shown the door as well? I wouldn't mind if stuck around personally.
    I like Welbz. I hope he stays.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Ramsey's replacement has already been lined up, that's why they told him to do one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welbz is probably on 100k or less. I think, he can improve. I dont know how we do it in real football or at Arsenal, but in American football they have offensive and defensive coaches. I think if Welbz spent 6 months under Wrighty or Bergkamp, he would discover the missing 20% in his game, even Wiltord was a great striker for us though some would disagree, I dont know why. He never let us down whenever he came on back in the day. Henry missed more open goals than he did IIRC.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At 28 I'm not sure how much improving Welbeck is going to do but I feel like he's a useful member of the squad. It's frustrating because if he was more polished in the final third he could have been a top striker. However he's carved out a good squad role for himself and now we have Laca and Auba we don't really have to rely on him for goals. He can stretch tired defences, track back and make a nuisance of himself. He still manages to score every few games as well albeit in the cups rather than the league which is the kind of contribution you want from a back up striker anyway.

Fergie loved him, he always used to get him to 'do a job' in big games and more often than not it worked because he'd set out to nullify key players with Welbeck's donkey work.

Never complains either, just happy to do whatever role is asked of him. I think he's one of those players that are probably more appreciated by his manager and teammates rather than the fans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubameyang's Wang View Post
    I think Ramsey's replacement has already been lined up, that's why they told him to do one
    Flamini on a free transfer.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    At 28 I'm not sure how much improving Welbeck is going to do but I feel like he's a useful member of the squad. It's frustrating because if he was more polished in the final third he could have been a top striker. However he's carved out a good squad role for himself and now we have Laca and Auba we don't really have to rely on him for goals. He can stretch tired defences, track back and make a nuisance of himself. He still manages to score every few games as well albeit in the cups rather than the league which is the kind of contribution you want from a back up striker anyway.

Fergie loved him, he always used to get him to 'do a job' in big games and more often than not it worked because he'd set out to nullify key players with Welbeck's donkey work.

Never complains either, just happy to do whatever role is asked of him. I think he's one of those players that are probably more appreciated by his manager and teammates rather than the fans.
    that's a good summary really - I like Welbeck because of his attitude and what he can give us as an option. Plus he is a perfectly good 3rd choice striker while the younger ones get more experienced. it is worth giving him a new contract as its difficult to find a striker who will be happy sitting behind Auba and Laca.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read somewhere a few days ago regarding Fabregas coming back...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dazthegooner View Post
    I read somewhere a few days ago regarding Fabregas coming back...
    Was it an article from 2014?