User Tag List

Page 1107 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 10760710071057109711051106110711081109111711571207 ... LastLast
Results 11,061 to 11,070 of 13826

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://streamable.com/h6b97

OHH SANTI CAZORLA!
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dazthegooner View Post
    I read somewhere a few days ago regarding Fabregas coming back...
    He can piss right off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    He can piss right off.
    He probably would after a season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sanchez?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    Sanchez?
    He can piss right off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fabregas is still way more gifted than Ramsey so imagine getting him in for free to replace him? Tempting IMO.

He's got a lot of mileage on the clock though but we'd be getting a fighter and someone who Guendouzi can learn from as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fabregas would be a backward step IMO, we'd be going back to a time of failure, in many ways he represents the start of our period of failure, his integration into the first team coincides with th tippy tappy boring football we started to play and failure to progress, Wenger decided to get rid of all the fighters and winners and replace them with diminutive players like Cesc who like to pass.

I never was a big fan and if I'm honest never rated him that highly so wouldn't really want him back, even on a free.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The amount of assists he has tells you what a class player he is but he’s too old (32 at end of season) and what’s done is done with him and us.

He can’t get into the Chavs first team anymore and they’re happy to let him run his contract down this season. If hes not good enough for them then it goes without saying he shouldn’t for us.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Fabregas would be a backward step IMO, we'd be going back to a time of failure, in many ways he represents the start of our period of failure, his integration into the first team coincides with th tippy tappy boring football we started to play and failure to progress, Wenger decided to get rid of all the fighters and winners and replace them with diminutive players like Cesc who like to pass.

I never was a big fan and if I'm honest never rated him that highly so wouldn't really want him back, even on a free.
    I agree with your conclusion, but not your reasoning.
    He played with us during a period where we didn't win anything but he was one of our stand out players at times during that era we failed despite him, not because of him and he's achieved success elsewhere when surrounded by a better team.
    But, for me, the moment has gone now. He's in his 30s, he's not going to get any better. Time to move on.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cesc was a special player, that much is obvious. Would be an Arsenal legend if he'd stayed.

But he can go fuck himself.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.