User Tag List

Page 1109 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 10960910091059109911071108110911101111111911591209 ... LastLast
Results 11,081 to 11,090 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post

I’ll be one of them next year
    I would
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    I would
    I’ll take my teeth out
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power n Glory View Post
    I have no idea how you come to such conclusions about Cesc being a tippy tappy player with no fight but not see a similar function in Ozil's role for this team.
    Cesc was the definition of tippy tappy, he's the guy who was brought in to orchestrate it, yes he was a great passer and he did have some fight, but for me he was never my kind of player, he was slow, couldn't dribble, couldn't tackle and wasn't even that great a goalscoring midfield, players like him don't stand out in my eyes, despite his ability to create.

I would always choose, quicker or more skillful, more physical players as the standout players.

As for Ozi, this isn't about him, but for me for a start he is far quicker than Cesc which makes him far more direct which I rate over the slow, patient approach as I've made clear many times before, slow football isn't for me.
    Last edited by Özim; 03-11-2018 at 07:16 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power n Glory View Post
    I wish we could turn the clock back for certain players. We'd all hold Cesc and RVP in a much higher regard if not for the poor management of Wenger and how they left the club. It's too late for them now but I wouldn't mind seeing certain players return to right a few wrongs.
    RVP I rated really highly, he was so skilful, could score goals others just couldn't and his talent was really obvious, probably my favourite player of the post success period under Wenger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    His best days are probably past him but he is a genius of a football player. I remember Luis Aragones (I think it was) saying years ago Fabregas would write golden pages in Spanish football history based on his ability....and the Spanish produce millions of technically savvy players.
    I think that perhaps never happened and he's lived in the shadow of the likes of Iniesta and Xavi all of his career in reality.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I agree with your conclusion, but not your reasoning.
    He played with us during a period where we didn't win anything but he was one of our stand out players at times during that era we failed despite him, not because of him and he's achieved success elsewhere when surrounded by a better team.
    But, for me, the moment has gone now. He's in his 30s, he's not going to get any better. Time to move on.
    Yes he was one of our standout players during that time, but it wasn't exactly that hard to be as we really hardly had any world beaters in that time, just not my kind of player, as mentioned, I prefer more skilful players and in CM midfield players with more pace and/or a more agressive style of play.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skysport source's have said Arsenal are not interested...

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    The boys confidence is somethimg else.

Truly outstanding goal for someone that age