User Tag List

Page 1122 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 12262210221072111211201121112211231124113211721222 ... LastLast
Results 11,211 to 11,220 of 13826

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As long as there’s no stupid, retarded, backwards Arsenal fans praising them, we should be alright.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well some people on here see fit to have spuds players in their fantasy sides - that means that in some way they want spuds players to do well, which means they, errr, want spuds to do well...

and these are people calling themselves 'fans' on an Arsenal message board

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    well some people on here see fit to have spuds players in their fantasy sides - that means that in some way they want spuds players to do well, which means they, errr, want spuds to do well...

Ban them!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post

Or maybe, and I'm just throwing this out there, they want to win their fantasy competition.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Or maybe, and I'm just throwing this out there, they want to win their fantasy competition.
    tbf, spuds winning anything IS a fantasy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have some Spuds in my team but I'd still rather they didn't perform. The fact their players are good points earners is a silver lining I suppose.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spurs do the FB 10 year challenge with their trophy cabinet. Hasn't changed a bit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    think yesterday was first time I started to miss Arsenal being in the Champions League.... seems a while since we had a really good European night.

also apparently Wenger nearly signed Sancho from City.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    think yesterday was first time I started to miss Arsenal being in the Champions League.... seems a while since we had a really good European night.

also apparently Wenger nearly signed Sancho from City.
    Europa is a more realistic shot at a trophy but it undeniably exciting to be playing a Barca or a Dortmund.
    Although these days we'd just get thumped by them anyway, until we have a chance at giving them a game we might as well stay at our level.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont miss Champions league nights at all. The last CL outings I remember really enjoying (and ultimately getting my heart broken) was the run to the final in 06 and the invincibles season in 04. We definitely had a real shot at winning the whole thing in 04 but Lehmann f'ed it up in the second leg.

Ever since we moved to the Emirates, there was not one season where I thought we had a shot at winning the title. We had some memorable games like Barca, Milan, Bayern, but I knew we were not going to make it out alive after 2 legs.

I'd rather we play Balochistan FC in Europa and win it. I am a big fish in a small pond kinda guy.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..