User Tag List

Page 1132 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 13263210321082112211301131113211331134114211821232 ... LastLast
Results 11,311 to 11,320 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    dumping Xhaka to the bench is the only way we can improve our midfield.
    no, we get rid of him - there's just enough of his free kicks to do a video coompilation good enough to fool somone into thinking he knows what he's doing and is worth buying

we don't want a disaster-prone idiot like him anywhere near the club next season

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Given the amount of work that needs doing across the team and the number of players already leaving that will need replacing, it’s highly likely Xhaka will be here next season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m not sure if we’ll actively seek a buyer for Xhaka, but if a decent offer came in...? I think we’d have to consider it.

Oddly enough, I think Xhaka and a Mustafi are two of our more saleable assets? For some reason the rest of Europe seems to have this disease where they can’t see their obvious flaws, and for some reason they always seem to score well on these stat measuring doohickies? I can see them doing ok in one of the European leagues...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    I’m not sure if we’ll actively seek a buyer for Xhaka, but if a decent offer came in...? I think we’d have to consider it.

Oddly enough, I think Xhaka and a Mustafi are two of our more saleable assets? For some reason the rest of Europe seems to have this disease where they can’t see their obvious flaws, and for some reason they always seem to score well on these stat measuring doohickies? I can see them doing ok in one of the European leagues...
    If we hand Valencia another 35m, they might take him back
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post

We still need to remain a cohesive unit and too many changes in the squad can easily have a detrimental effect. Understandably, fans want all the changes to happen at once, but it just can't happen. I'd be happy to keep Xhaka as a back-up, squad player. Also, from Mustafi's recent interview with Kicker:

“I do not know where these messages come from. It’s funny, I’ve been here for almost three years, and after half a year, it was speculated that I would change soon.

“I am a player of Arsenal, I have a contract until 2021, and then there is no news. If they exist, I will announce them and not sneak away.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    no, we get rid of him - there's just enough of his free kicks to do a video coompilation good enough to fool somone into thinking he knows what he's doing and is worth buying

we don't want a disaster-prone idiot like him anywhere near the club next season
    Agreed, I hope common sense prevails and we get rid, whoever comes in can't be any worse than this guy whose errors more often than not cost us. There is no negative or detrimentl effect with getting rid of this guy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SMatthews View Post
    Given the amount of work that needs doing across the team and the number of players already leaving that will need replacing, it’s highly likely Xhaka will be here next season.
    I'd actually put real money down with any member of this forum that Xhaka will be here next season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xhaka is one of the first names on the team sheet. He isn't going anywhere.

Sadly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.eurosport.co.uk/football...65/story.shtml

Midfield maestro

Sign him up Unai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    I'd actually put real money down with any member of this forum that Xhaka will be here next season.
    Probably. He’ll be way at the bottom of any ‘for sale’ list we have (if he’s even on it at all), but I do think there’s a scenario where we might sell, e.g. if we need to raise money and he’s the only one of our players that we receive a good offer for.

I don’t think we’ll actively look to sell him though, so if I had to bet I’d say he’ll still be here next year...