User Tag List

Page 114 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 14641041121131141151161241642146141114 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 13826

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavs View Post
    Henrik Larrson finds this hurtful
    he's a c*nt tbh

if it wasn't for him we'd be champions league winners

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Misleading headline

However, the top price of £126 will apply to around only 1 per cent of available tickets in the 'A' band
    The regrading of games into 'A', 'B' and 'C' categories will create approximately 90,000 lower-priced tickets for non season-ticket holders during the season.
    Prices in the 'C' band will be on average 28 per cent lower than last season's equivalents with tickets against Sunderland on August 18 down to £25.50 compared to £35.00 last term.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Category A games tend to be televised so I am less likely to go to them. I almost always go to the non televised games so could be paying £25 for some. I'm pretty happy about that - something I don't get to say much when handing over money to Arsenal!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can see why our players love being injured so much

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So they can go back in time?
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong drew criticism for potentially offensive comments and could face a reprimand from the FA after an exchange with a Tottenham fan on social networking site Twitter.

The Gunners midfielder is currently recovering from a cruciate knee ligament injury sustained while on loan at Wolves last season.

The 20-year-old posted on his official Twitter account: "If you going church today Pray For me Giving today A Miss".

He then retweeted a response from a Tottenham fan reading: "I prayed you break your arms and legs", to which he replied: "@ Scum Yid".

The term 'Yid' is often used in connection with Tottenham fans and references an association with Jewish supporters at the north London club.

Although some fans use the term themselves, the term can be viewed as anti-Semitic and last year the comedian David Baddiel launched a campaign to end the use of the word in connection with Tottenham.

Frimpong soon removed the post, but the tweet instigated comments from both Arsenal and Tottenham fans.

He retweeted one such response, which read: "You can't go around wanting players to break limbs, no matter who you play for. embarrassed to be a yid right now!"

The FA are aware of the matter but have made no official comment thus far.
    http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...reprimand-over

Frimpong

FA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally, I am uncomfortable with the 'Yid' name for spuds and would like to see the back of it because it does have racist potential. Keep things simple and get rid of it. But the FA not understanding the context of the term among supporters in this way, especially since it is the spuds who choose to use the term, shows just how out of touch the FA are with the fan base.

Maybe we should campaign about how we are called gooners?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive never called them Yids tbh cos id rather call them ****s