User Tag List

Page 1147 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 14764710471097113711451146114711481149115711971247 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,470 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think when at PSG Neymar ran the show and Emery could do nothing about it, to compensate he came to us and made sure Ozil couldn't do the same.

In the end though, he's not coming out of this very well as we now have a team lacking creativity and he doesn't even put our most productive player over the years on the bench as an option.

But then it's hardly suprising for a man who wants to play Torreira as an attacking midfielder and Xhaka as his defensive midfielder and captain.

When Wenger went I thought it was the end of the illogical decisions by our manager, seems I was wrong, Emery seems to be making just as many weird decisions, from playing Xhaka as DM, not playing Tierney instead of Kolasinac, not giving holding a chance despite having two error prone centre backs and now even leaving Ceballos out, that was after playing AMN at full back despite his inability to play there.

Along with the lack of a system, the odd decisions are just as frustrating, what I wanted was a manager that when something isn't working doesn't stick to the same/team system and tries to change things to find a solution, we've managed to find another guy who can't see what's wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a top flight middle table manager. I think that is clear now. The Europa league wins will be the height of his career.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Wolves manager NES would be my first choice for the here and now. Assuming he can play with a bunch of footballers who arent sourced from somewhere in homeland Iberia. His Wolves team is chock a block with his countrymen. A truly versatile manager shouldnt have to go back home to find useful players. This team is full of talent, held back again by a dim manager.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    The Wolves manager NES would be my first choice for the here and now. Assuming he can play with a bunch of footballers who arent sourced from somewhere in homeland Iberia. His Wolves team is chock a block with his countrymen. A truly versatile manager shouldnt have to go back home to find useful players. This team is full of talent, held back again by a dim manager.
    you seem to be arguing against yourself there

i doubt he'd leave to be a temporary option, we'd have to commit to this season and next - and i'm not sure he's Arsenal material, we can surely attract a bigger more experienced name who's coached in the CL etc. which i don't think Santo has

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the man, no logic to it. Just the way his teams play, with no fear and respect, no matter the opposition. The reason for the caveat is maybe he is getting players from home country that he knows and can easily gel with. I dont expect him to come to us and start dumping all the players we have in favour of say, buying all the players he has at Wolves. We need a manager to win this league, CL is not the target, getting there is. How many CL winning managers have come to the EPL and flopped, several. Its not a top priority for me anyway. Just getting away from the tedium of a manager who is so afraid of losing, he never actually tries to win.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 23-10-2019 at 05:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those pining for Mourinho need to remember that he actually rates Xhaka.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unemployed Mourinho will do anything to get a job. Once he gets it, he reverts to toxic Mourinho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    Those pining for Mourinho need to remember that he actually rates Xhaka.
    I cant believe any arsenal fan pines for mourinho. Would happily not get top 4 than have him as manager

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are quite a few of them. More by the day. I wouldn't have him near the club myself. I'm annoyed he was even allowed to watch the game the other day.