User Tag List

Page 1155 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 15565510551105114511531154115511561157116512051255 ... LastLast
Results 11,541 to 11,550 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Provided Ozil doesn't himself try to link the club with his political views, or football in general, then he (like everyone outside gulag states such as China) is entitled to an opinion. Trouble is, he's stating the opinion on a Twitter account that is generally used to discuss the club and football. So he should put a sock in it or get a second Twitter account. The club has done the right thing to distance itself, because politics has absolutely no place in sport. Sport is meant to be an escape from that shit, not another avenue for it.

The Premier League should take note and shut the fuck up with all the political bullshit it pushes on the fans too. Like the bollocks rainbow stuff.

Meanwhile the dictators in China have pulled today's game from their screens because the feelings of Chinese fans have been hurt, apparently. They should know. They monitor absolutely every aspect of everyone's lives. I've heard there are quite a few Chinese people who are more than offended at the repressive and regressive nature of their government, especially in Hong Kong.
    Agree with most of that, but i think the PL would argue the rainbow thing is not 'political' but rather just generally preaching tolerance...?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50685505

Spurs are actually ahead of us in the table of the decade!

Quite surprised, I guess when we've finished above them it's been by a whisker whereas for a couple of seasons they were miles ahead of us.

In brief: Wenger Out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    City with a GD of +500.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50685505

Quite surprised, I guess when we've finished above them it's been by a whisker whereas for a couple of seasons they were miles ahead of us.

In brief: Wenger Out!
    Only because they go by 'points per game' rather than overall points - otherwise we'd be above spuds

Personally i think overall points is a better measure...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Letters;4501618]https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50685505

Do the spuds get a trophy for that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, but there's probably a DVD

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Only because they go by 'points per game' rather than overall points - otherwise we'd be above spuds

Personally i think overall points is a better measure...
    Even so, there's only a point in it and they have a game in hand. Surprised it's so close.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Precious Arsenal fans at it again, this time targeting Auba for refusing to call out his brother for mentioning Arteta has no managerial experience. Apparently Auba now needs to be stripped of the captaincy.

Clever bastards, these Twitter tourist fans that (from what I can see) now make up the majority of the fan base. If they can piss Auba off enough, maybe we can force our best goalscorer out of the club. That'll help a lot I'm sure.

Do we now have the worst fans in football? I can't think of any other club with such shitty, pathetic so-called fans. Not ALL the fans, of course. But a lot of them.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was disappointed when people booed the team at HT in the Citeh game, - i understood while Emery was there, as it was a way to try to get rid of him, but the team on Sunday needed encouragement not boos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t think you’ll find another fanbase as disconnected with its club as ours is.

There’s a younger generation who know nothing but failure and the banter years, while the older fans have been so mind fucked by everything that’s happened since 2004 they can no longer trust in any process we may embark on.

Social media retards are everywhere though. I despise what those platforms have helped spawn.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 18-12-2019 at 05:39 PM.