User Tag List

Page 1214 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 21471411141164120412121213121412151216122412641314 ... LastLast
Results 12,131 to 12,140 of 13792

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54631791

But he included half the shite we have, for football reasons? That's hard to believe. Must be more to it than that.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give it up Mikel, we know it’s nothing to do with football.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Monday's Arseblog podcast had a really interesting discussion about Arteta and the extent to which he's a control freak, wanting everyone to stick rigidly to the plan - e.g. Ceballos playing out wide the other day.

They said Guardiola can try to do it because he's got players that can make it work but our players are relatively limited or alternatively they need more freedom.

they pointed out also, as people have on here, that he's relying too much on older players and not giving our younger players enough of a go

It's a good analysis and for me he def. he needs to loosen up plus play in something more like their natural positions.

he needs to cut more slack and not focus on everyone running around traffic cones

and he needs to fashion a younger team and mould them into a winning unit

in other word it's the opposite of bringing people like Willian, with whom we're now sutck for three years and Arteta will feel obliged to play him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arteta's officially joined the excuses industry, blaming a lack of fans in the stadium for the fact that we're not doing well - nothing to do with picking the wrong side and choosing the wrong tactics then...

nice try Mikel

https://arseblog.news/2020/11/arteta...-without-fans/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Arteta's officially joined the excuses industry, blaming a lack of fans in the stadium for the fact that we're not doing well - nothing to do with picking the wrong side and choosing the wrong tactics then...

nice try Mikel

https://arseblog.news/2020/11/arteta...-without-fans/
    He should be thanking his lucky stars there are no people in the ground paying to watch the garbage he's serving up. I think his situation has been helped hugely by having no one there.

Without the voice of fans the stadium I don't believe they really know how poor they've been.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The lack of fans is definitely having an effect - I've heard (although not checked) that home advantage has been less of a thing since fans stopped attending games.

None of which excuses the utter shite we're having to watch from home of course.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    He should be thanking his lucky stars there are no people in the ground paying to watch the garbage he's serving up. I think his situation has been helped hugely by having no one there.

Without the voice of fans the stadium I don't believe they really know how poor they've been.
    Maybe they were using the sound of synchronised prawn sandwich munching as a metronome to keep the tempo up. Maybe that's why we now play at 0.4mph (on the break) and -1mph the rest of the time.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    that one was bound to rebound on us - i guess now have to tippex that slogan out on my nice adidas home shirt...