User Tag List

Page 1216 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 21671611161166120612141215121612171218122612661316 ... LastLast
Results 12,151 to 12,160 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His stats are bad over the last couple of seasons but could he really be worse than we're seeing out there right now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FFS

I'm sick of hearing his name.

He's done. He's not coming back.
    Let it go.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Ozil is yesterdays news dead and buried. In May he will be an ex Arsenal player if he isnt one already. I dont know why you guys are so wrapped up in the myth of Ozil. Its like you havent been watching him play for the last 6 seasons. Total waste of space. Creating 2 chances per game and doing fuck else, is not the stuff of legend.
    I'd settle for one at this stage, two would be dreamland.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need a player with enough brains to get Auba and maybe even Pepe involved in the games instead of chasing scraps and trying to do it all themselves. When Saka came on in the last game it showed how a player with half a clue can change the dynamic. It's very silly for Ozil to be on holiday while the team can't buy a shot on target.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    FFS

I'm sick of hearing his name.

He's done. He's not coming back.
    Let it go.
    Even after he is gone, they will want him back. Just wait and see. There are some who want Giroud, Wilshere, even Walnutt. It boggles the mind. Its like wanting to go back to the ex who cheated on you, gave you a disease and trashed your apartment. All they can remember is that she gave good head.
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 26-11-2020 at 10:59 AM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even after he is gone, they will want him back. Just wait and see. There are some who want Giroud, Wilshere, even Walnutt. It boggles the mind.
    i don't want any of those players back - but we are not using a player who is STILL AT THE CLUB and does have skills we need

Arteta hasn't given him a chance on the pitch to prove himself - why?

because he won't run around enough traffic cones in training, and Arteta's trying to play the big-balled boss with all his talk about non-negotiatables - well if i was the club i'd be telling Arteta our non-negotiable is that he starts winning games pretty f*****g quick and if that means giving Ozil a go from January then so be it

Arteta will just need to suck it up

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Even after he is gone, they will want him back. Just wait and see. There are some who want Giroud, Wilshere, even Walnutt. It boggles the mind. Its like wanting to go back to the ex who cheated on you, gave you a disease and trashed your apartment. All they can remember is that she gave good head.
    No, it like wanting the girlfriend who is still living with you and who gives good head to keep giving you good head, rather than consigning her spare bedroom for some reason and not getting any head, good or otherwise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    i don't want any of those players back - but we are not using a player who is STILL AT THE CLUB and does have skills we need

Arteta hasn't given him a chance on the pitch to prove himself - why?

because he won't run around enough traffic cones in training, and Arteta's trying to play the big-balled boss with all his talk about non-negotiatables - well if i was the club i'd be telling Arteta our non-negotiable is that he starts winning games pretty f*****g quick and if that means giving Ozil a go from January then so be it

Arteta will just need to suck it up
    Emery didnt fancy him either. Nether did Ancelotti. He is a lazy prima donna. He has likely played his last for us. Maybe you guys will be the ones sucking it up. I want Arteta gone but Ozil is not the answer
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Emery didnt fancy him either. Nether did Ancelotti. He is a lazy prima donna. He has likely played his last for us. Maybe you guys will be the ones sucking it up. I want Arteta gone but Ozil is not the answer
    ok so to go back to what i said before, you don't thiink it's worth giving him a go instead of Willian or Pepe or even Willock, who's occasionally OK but frankly not that good?

Emery had the same inferiority complex as Arteta, but sure, i don't know what Ancellotti's issue was

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have 2 players worth a damn at the moment, maybe 3 if Partey turns out to be more than a typical Arsenal signing. And we have Ozil benched. Auba has kept us afloat in a sea of dross of our own making. Saka has enough natural talent, so far, to resist being dragged down. Ozil, on his worst day, would be of assistance to both those players and if Partey measures up then we have at least a small core that could unlock Auba again so his goals can dredge out an over-performance from a team that offers nothing in an attacking sense.

Even having him available as a sub to bring on and try to shake up one of those many dire non-performances where we just plod around the pitch. This season is already another write-off. But we could rescue some sort of entertainment from it if we could get a small group of players working together. Looks like the plan is to have a random 11 tippety-tapping us to death though, for whatever reason.
    Für eure Sicherheit