User Tag List

Page 1233 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 23373311331183122312311232123312341235124312831333 ... LastLast
Results 12,321 to 12,330 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger IN!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think this super league is a good idea but uefa & the premier league as well as sky can fuck off with this whole “its pure greed, wont anyone think about the fans” attitude that has been out today.

None of them give two shits about the fans, lets not forget the premier league tried to charge £15 a game to watch earlier in the season, sky arrange games where away fans have to get up at 2am to make the lunchtime kick off and uefa are as corrupt as anything.

All they care about is money and this new super league is going to affect their payday. Football is already dead but I’m not taking any moral high ground lectures from those who currently run the game and make a shit ton of money out it on the back of the fans

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    Sounds grim.

Would we be barred from all other domestic comps like the FA cup?
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    It's really shameful that Arsenal is involved in this

notmally I defend our owners against some of the more spurious crap thrown at them but this sounds like something they are behind

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ue-report-says
    To think "holier than thou" Arsenal is involved in this pathetic crap.

If it is true, I hope UEFA stick to their guns and go all out against all clubs involved in this self serving rubbish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We’re also rans now so I guess this keeps the name of Arsenal relevant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 21_GOONER_SALUTE View Post
    To think "holier than thou" Arsenal is involved in this pathetic crap.

If it is true, I hope UEFA stick to their guns and go all out against all clubs involved in this self serving rubbish.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    I dont think this super league is a good idea but uefa & the premier league as well as sky can fuck off with this whole “its pure greed, wont anyone think about the fans” attitude that has been out today.

None of them give two shits about the fans, lets not forget the premier league tried to charge £15 a game to watch earlier in the season, sky arrange games where away fans have to get up at 2am to make the lunchtime kick off and uefa are as corrupt as anything.

All they care about is money and this new super league is going to affect their payday. Football is already dead but I’m not taking any moral high ground lectures from those who currently run the game and make a shit ton of money out it on the back of the fans

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well said.

I’ve pretty much checked out already.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got to admit you make a good point, it is hypocritical and the footballing authorities have shown disregard for fans, still it's such an adulterated taking of that attitude to the next level that I'm still very uneasy about it