User Tag List

Page 1297 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 2977971197124712871295129612971298129913071347 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,970 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think that says more about Auba than Arteta tbh
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course it does.

"The boss wouldn't let me take the piss and do what I liked" isn't the gotcha he thinks it is.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Think that says more about Auba than Arteta tbh
    Nah I don’t think so at all…Auba doesn’t have a reputation of being difficult. Arteta does have a reputation for falling out with players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Nah I don’t think so at all…Auba doesn’t have a reputation of being difficult. Arteta does have a reputation for falling out with players.
    https://www.espn.co.uk/football/boru...s-michael-zorc

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can prove anything with facts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Indeed he does.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    https://twitter.com/arsenalharmoni/s...kUOL_XDMmtKf1w

Auba says what we all basically know about Arteta, but of course when I say it’s obvious he lacks people skills I’m just making things up and seeing what I want to see
    Seriously, dude? You're taking testimony from the "bitter ex" as Gospel now because it backs up your narrative? Behave yourself.
    As MO has noted, Auba has been trouble elsewhere. He wants to be the "big man"? Well fuck him.
    Arteta is trying to build a team, if he doesn't want a "superstar" strutting around the place thinking he can do what he likes then good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Seriously, dude? You're taking testimony from the "bitter ex" as Gospel now because it backs up your narrative? Behave yourself.
    As MO has noted, Auba has been trouble elsewhere. He wants to be the "big man"? Well fuck him.
    Arteta is trying to build a team, if he doesn't want a "superstar" strutting around the place thinking he can do what he likes then good.
    Indeed - and further if you compare and contrast Auba with his replacement that alone should be sufficient to show that the manager made the right decision in getting shot of him.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Whilst I was unaware of Auba’s disciplinary record at Dortmund, I can’t see how it negates what Auba has said. Big players on big wages are prone to take the piss and this idea that you can just freeze everyone out who doesn’t always do what their told is great if you’re back in the 1990s and your Alex Ferguson dealing with Paul Ince. But in the real world, what’s he going to do with Saka and Saliba when they get put on big money contracts and they don’t always behave impeccably as a result?

Well we know what he will do, he will do what he’s always done…be passive aggressive and isolate them and then end up selling them for nothing.

Don’t get me wrong you can’t simply let players get away with everything but if you put players on big money that comes with the expectation that they won’t be totally pliant anymore…that’s the football situation. If Auba earns more money than Arteta, what incentive has he got to follow the rules set down by him especially when players respect former players based on their own footballing achievements and Arteta had an average career.
    Footballers are human beings not sheep, you need to be able to show that you can handle big players…I can’t see why this is controversial, it’s not…nor is the suggestion that Arteta gives no indication of having the strength of personality to deal with it.
    There’s a limit of course, Ozil was obviously a complete cunt…who spent the last year trolling the club on social media.
    If Auba runs into similar trouble at Chelsea I’ll admit I was wrong about this, but I don’t think I will…whether you and I like it or not, clubs like Chelsea will give him more freedom to do what he wants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBK View Post
    Indeed - and further if you compare and contrast Auba with his replacement that alone should be sufficient to show that the manager made the right decision in getting shot of him.
    Auba was gone by the summer of 22, we were going to replace him no matter what (and quite rightly so).

My question is Was it worth leaving Laca as our only striker option for the second half of the season just to prove you’re the generalissimo. Finishing 5th suggests not