User Tag List

Page 202 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 1021521922002012022032042122523027021202 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 13826

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gervinho's Forehead View Post
    More crap from Ivan the terrible.
    **** must think we're doubly stupid.

"As we look to the next two, three years we will have an outstanding platform on which to prepare for Stan's cash out," he told BBC Sport.
    Gazidis says Arsenal should pull off major commercial deals that will strengthen the share price and drive a big dick right up Usmanov's arsehole...
    ...we will take the second big step forward and that will be comparable in magnitude to moving to the stadium itself, we will call this Shaft 2...
    Very clearly, it will push the club forward and put us into the top five clubs in the world in revenue terms, which will be a fantastic position to be in. - No need to translate that one
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Least Stan is going

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, gaz---fucking--idis: we have been sold this shit for past 7yrs. PHW & co. then cash up nicely and sold out!

We are not stoopid!

f-u-c-k you,wenger,stan and all the cocks 'ru(in)ning' the club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    No need to translate....

Never knew you were from Transylvania, you speak Vampire very well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am inclined to believe our new commercial deals will see us in a very strong financial position, because the current ones are so mediocre in comparison to what the leading clubs have at the moment.

Whether we'll actually go after the high profile and most sought after players is something I'll need to see to believe though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Whether we'll actually go after the high profile and most sought after players is something I'll need to see to believe though.
    I believe I can field this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am inclined to believe our new commercial deals will see us in a very strong financial position, because the current ones are so mediocre in comparison to what the leading clubs have at the moment.

It'll help for sure. The current deals were front-loaded and offer basically zilch. I think there's already talk of £25m from Adidas. But by the time Gazidis and his team of geeks actually sort stuff out, the likes of United will have strengthened their position even more. They even get a fortune for their training kit (which they've bought back because they reckon they can do even better). They're very aggressive in that regard whilst the likes of Gazidis take bonuses for getting our players do go to Nigeria and dance. Have to see what the useless bald **** comes up with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PHW has just placed his order for his new Bentley, private jet and hand made cuban cigars wrapped in gold paper in a diamond encrusted box.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And Liverpool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    PHW has just placed his order for his new Bentley, private jet and hand made cuban cigars wrapped in gold paper in a diamond encrusted box.

Hillwood wanting to know, that bonus is coming his way.