User Tag List

Page 266 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 1662162562642652662672682763163667661266 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 13837

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Had a season ticket since 90-91 and it's been mostly great, even the last 8 years haven't been the abject failure some on here make out, there have still been some great games and great moments. Even this season. But it's very expensive and I can't keep justifying the expense, especially when year on year we're seeing a worse product. I'd pay £1500 a year to watch the Invincibles. This lot, not so much. Will still go here and there but it will be nice to be able to work Arsenal into my social life rather than having to fit things around Arsenal as at present.
    Not fancy a move to the lower tier and "save" £520? I couldn't justify £1,500 either tbh, but I guess you're still in the honeymoon period...keep your ticket it's good to have some space
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Renewal starts Feb 12th I'll be waiting until the last day, I may make some statements intending to look at other options of top top quality teams to support first though...
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Had a season ticket since 90-91 and it's been mostly great, even the last 8 years haven't been the abject failure some on here make out, there have still been some great games and great moments. Even this season. But it's very expensive and I can't keep justifying the expense, especially when year on year we're seeing a worse product. I'd pay £1500 a year to watch the Invincibles. This lot, not so much. Will still go here and there but it will be nice to be able to work Arsenal into my social life rather than having to fit things around Arsenal as at present.
    When did you get a social life?!

Marriage changed you man..
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    supposedly a banner the pool fans will put out at tonights game

http://lfcts.tumblr.com/post/4181556...rates-tomorrow

fair play to them. considering they only have 1 job between them its amazing how many are coming down to the emirates!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prices aren't that bad. It's less than 1 weeks JSA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    plus with the sales of "found" car sound systems to supplement it, should be no worries

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't disagree with the sentiment of the banner tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liam Brady stepping down from running the youth academy.

Would love one of our invincibles to take up the banner if they have all the right badges etc. ideal post for Bergkamp?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Can't disagree with the sentiment of the banner tbh.
    i cant either, however what i can disagree with, is all these moaning about our prices only. going look at arsenal charging so much etc. take city/chelsea. the media went to town on us, all these protests etc, yet chelsea charged us 1 quid less then we charged city. nothing in the media about it.

and if you are going to bring a banner about prices, its a football issue, not an arsenal issue, so dont just take to an arsenal game, take it to every game. otherwise you're a ****

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The sentiment is fair, but it's not like they are being robbed.

They have a choice.