User Tag List

Page 292 of 1381 FirstFirst ... 1922422822902912922932943023423927921292 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 13802

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBN View Post
    Removed from the swansea match thread for saying we play better without wilshere?

Get a grip corrupt mod. I feel sorry that you religiously worship a child half your age
    If that's the case it's out of order. What happened to freedom of speech?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    If that's the case it's out of order. What happened to freedom of speech?
    Yes friend, this is what happens when you have unaccountable mods. Sheer corruption.

At manchester united, somebody with as poor productivity as wilshere is cleverly. shows how small this club is these days that this child is a god here. Jokes on the mods.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should see how long childish 'I told you so' point-scoring, in pretty much every post, is tolerated at other places. From what I have seen, compared to a couple of other forums, this place has been completely ruined because of that. The mods are actually far, far too lenient.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BONBON is right. Wilshere is shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Synti Claus View Post
    You should see how long childish 'I told you so' point-scoring, in pretty much every post, is tolerated at other places. From what I have seen, compared to a couple of other forums, this place has been completely ruined because of that. The mods are actually far, far too lenient.
    As long as its about the accepted scapegoats it's ok. Walcott, ramsey, gervinho, rosicky... you can repeat how lazy and useless they are for as long as you like. Say wenger is a retard to keep playing them.

But if you suggest we may play better without a non-scoring/non-assisting attacking midfielder? End of the world

It's favourite worship that kills places like this. Ain't people supposed to grow out of that after like 16? Lol? Let's judge based on facts friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    BONBON is right. Wilshere is shit.
    Not shit, but I'm tired hearing how he "carries the team single-handedly". It's lies.

Oh and liverpools continho is younger and has more premier league goals that him this season and he joined last week

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As long as its about the accepted scapegoats it's ok. Walcott, ramsey, gervinho, rosicky... you can repeat how lazy and useless they are for as long as you like. Say wenger is a retard to keep playing them.

But if you suggest we may play better without a non-scoring/non-assisting attacking midfielder? End of the world

It's favourite worship that kills places like this. Ain't people supposed to grow out of that after like 16? Lol? Let's judge based on facts friends.
    True about the 'agreed' scapegoats. He's not essential to the midfield but I don't think we're better or worse without him. The midfield still isn't ticking as well as it could and even when he's back I don't see it improving by a great deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What you are saying is not a problem.

Your posting style is a problem.

You can now post in the 'Reaction Thread'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can think what you want. I think it's a pretty silly opinion but you're entitled to it. It's not just Arsenal fans, read other teams' forums and they'll tell you Wilshere is an excellent player. e.g. http://www.redcafe.net/f7/wilshere-bale-366494/ He is one of our best players, he has had a decent season on return from injury longer than Ramsey's, Eduardo's and Diaby's. You can try to shit on him if you like, no-one's going to listen though. And that's why you need to be aggressive about it to get the attention you crave.

I'm guessing you being banned from the thread has nothing to do with your opinion on Wilshere - that was a very minor part of your post. Pretty much every single one of your posts is a "I told you so", and that's what the mods probably thought was irritating. Even if people agree with your opinion you post stuff like this:

Back when the "who should be the next captain?" thread was made way back when, 95% of you were rejoicing at the thought of it being vermalean. You dont have the right to jump down wengers throat...
    If you're that proud of yourself that you feel the need to remind everyone with every post, I can only hope that it is a case that you're young and haven't grown out of it. A few months ago some were saying Theo's near enough as good as Bale. I don't keep banging on about it now that Bale's on fire and Theo's off form - it wouldn't even be sad..just weird.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    What you are saying is not a problem.

Your posting style is a problem.

You can now post in the 'Reaction Thread'.
    Cheers but I dont buy the posting style thing. Sounds convinently vague.

I know its kind of embarrassing, but I think you need to accept that whoever did that got flustered like a little schoolgirl because little jack got criticised. Tell your mods to work on dealing with emotions. I like Walcott, I don't lash out whenever I see him getting it.