User Tag List

Page 480 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 380430470478479480481482490530580980 ... LastLast
Results 4,791 to 4,800 of 13837

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    Okay.
    Did you watch him in his peak? I think maybe some of the newer fans didnt really see him deciding games during those 2 years so are just happy with any old tiki-taka he produced in his later years.

In fact he was a favourite of mine while he was at Inter where he supposedly flopped, loved watching him as a boy.

I criticise him because I love him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBN View Post
    Did you watch him in his peak? I think maybe some of the newer fans didnt really see him deciding games during those 2 years so are just happy with any old tiki-taka he produced in his later years.

In fact he was a favourite of mine while he was at Inter where he supposedly flopped, loved watching him as a boy.

I criticise him because I love him - if this can be true I'll be over the moon, it'll mean my wife loves me after all - you said earlier that you were'nt to fussed with him as a player

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal Football Club has announced that Josh Kroenke has been appointed as a non-executive director.
    Announcing the appointment, Arsenal chairman Sir Chips Keswick said: “We are delighted to welcome Josh Kroenke to the board of Arsenal. He has great experience in running sports organisations and brings extensive knowledge of what is required to succeed as we develop our Club for the future.”
    Yeah bringing in somebodys son is really gonna give us an edge in the market.

Watch us sign a 70 year sponsorship deal with Nike for 2 bob and a sack of tracksuits now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PV: sell me
    AFC: no.
    AFC: no
    AFC: oh, ok then
    PV: I wish they hadn't sold me.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    AFC: oh, ok then
    PV: I wish they hadn't sold me.
    Those were the days - when we said NO to selling our best players

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    He said he wanted to finish his career at Arsenal and was surprised to be sold. I reckon he was an Arsenal man.

So he's at Man City, so what, he has to work somewhere and players don't always work for clubs they support or love.

He said the same in that program about us being able to win when we play well (said the same about the sides he played in) but not when we didn't, I don't think we should look into that too deeply.
    this is a threat from him about leaving in 2002 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/art...urns-ugly.html

this is an interview of him saying that his one regret is he didn't leave us to go join madrid in 2004 http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle401449.html

now he is legend and superb player in our history but an arsenal man? not in the slightest. there are more interviews from him saying he wanted to leave then wanted to stay. kind of tells you everything you need to know. he was not an arsenal man nor was this another mistake from AW selling him. he spent years trying to leave

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    also Vieiras comments about leadership were correct up until 2013. this year, we have the most points in england, we've produced some brilliant results when people didn't expect us too (dortmund, bayern, spurs, liverpool) to name four. we overcame 7 point gap to beat spurs when we were down and out.

this year we have leaders everywhere in our squad. Szcesney, BFG, Sagna, Flamini, Arteta, Vermaelen, Giroud, Ramsey, Wilshere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBN View Post

Indeed I did. Fantastic player and I strongly disagree with you. No point in arguing about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the ollie and the ivy View Post
    also Vieiras comments about leadership were correct up until 2013. this year, we have the most points in england, we've produced some brilliant results when people didn't expect us too (dortmund, bayern, spurs, liverpool) to name four. we overcame 7 point gap to beat spurs when we were down and out.

this year we have leaders everywhere in our squad. Szcesney, BFG, Sagna, Flamini, Arteta, Vermaelen, Giroud, Ramsey, Wilshere.
    They will prove whether or not the have leadership qualities in the spring of 2014 and not a moment before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post