User Tag List

Page 589 of 1381 FirstFirst ... 894895395795875885895905915996396891089 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 13802

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adzzzbatch View Post

I'm not on twitter, who's that?
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, Manu are above us in the standings. We are as shit as the Swans, Spuds and Stoke on 11 points, half of Chelsea's 22 points. We are just 20% through the season FFS.

And, we are just 3 points shy of 17th spot occupied by Sunderland.

Wenger, fuck off from my club which I have supported for 35 years. You disgust me, I cannot watch any more of your anal interviews.

Fuck off you French wanker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On our current form we could be looking at getting 52 points and conceding the same number of goals.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogooner View Post
    So, Manu are above us in the standings. We are as shit as the Swans, Spuds and Stoke on 11 points, half of Chelsea's 22 points. We are just 20% through the season FFS.
    Bit in bold is the key point. We've been poor so far this season but it's very early days.
    With this squad we surely can't keep being this poor...can we?!

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retters View Post
    Bit in bold is the key point. We've been poor so far this season but it's very early days.
    With Wenger at the helm, a resounding yes. I cannot see things improving. Wingers tactics are all wrong, bad substitution choices and a fragile, sparse defense which is all Wengers doing.

Wenger out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogooner View Post
    With Wenger at the helm, a resounding yes. I cannot see things improving. Wingers tactics are all wrong, bad substitution choices and a fragile, sparse defense which is all Wengers doing.

Wenger out.
    Have you not been watching over the last 10 years? We'll get it together, go on a great run and finish 4th.
    Then idiots like me will think "yaay! maybe we'll do something next year"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surely we will improve.. when Wenger will realize we are likely to be knocked out of the only competition we play for- 4th place trophy, he will do whats necessary to earn his 8 million quid a year!
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    Surely we will improve.. when Wenger will realize we are likely to be knocked out of the only competition we play for- 4th place trophy, he will do whats necessary to earn his 8 million quid a year!
    To be fair, we did genuinely look like we were on the right track last season, we got the most points for years, we led the table for quite a time, we won an actual trophy, as well as the 4th place one (we've got that Double feeling!). The signing of Ozil last summer and Sanchez this showed a new intent in the transfer market. I really don't know where it's all gone so horribly wrong. There are obvious deficiencies in the squad, particularly in defence, but I don't think anyone could have predicted we'd be quite this crap.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you not been watching over the last 10 years? We'll get it together, go on a great run and finish 4th.
    Then idiots like me will think "yaay! maybe we'll do something next year"

This is going to be one of the toughest battles for 4th. Man Utd, Liverpool, Spurs and Everton will all be pushing for that spot and we've never had this much competition for the spot before.