User Tag List

Page 592 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 924925425825905915925935946026426921092 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 13837

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1_nilto the arsenal View Post
    We used to laugh at Man Utd with the Glazers and their debt, but our owner is the biggest cunt of them all. I serioulsy have lost of the love for Arsenal, it's all changed now and it just doesnt seem to be a club that cares for the supporters. They are only interested in thier ££$$$. its a real labour of love following Arsenal, and to me it's like a corporate giant and not a football club. I just dont have the passion to watch them live or on the box any longer. I used to love the club and plauers and board, but now its not my club anymore, just some gigantic money making monster, served for the well off and corporate clients and executive boxes. I couldnt give a toss about tonights game or next weeks game or next seasons. The club from top down is just so fucked up and is not inetrested in the real fans.
    Sad but true. I can't believe this was the vision for the future. We've truly been fucked over. It's getting to the point where I'm considering the same thing. Way too much time and money spent on following this team and it might be time to just switch off. The more and more I think about how football is financed....I just totally disagree with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't this getting a bit dramatic? We've started the season poorly, picked up injuries (as always) but we haven't been relegated quite yet.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think a lot of "hatred" is because we are very expensive to watch, premium price for a mediocre team, basically not getting what we pay for. If our ticket price is that of Manure or ManCity, then everyone would feel better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A Gunner View Post
    I think a lot of "hatred" is because we are very expensive to watch, premium price for a mediocre team, basically not getting what we pay for. If our ticket price is that of Manure or ManCity, then everyone would feel better.

Cannot agree more on this, even though I do not think the cost of going to an Arsenal game is very expensive when I compare it to American sports. I get riled up when I see the Barca's, Bayerns and Utd's ticket prices compared to what we charge for the crap we produce! Its like paying a million dollars to get a toyota corrolla, when you want a Lamborghini.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Isn't this getting a bit dramatic? We've started the season poorly, picked up injuries (as always) but we haven't been relegated quite yet.
    You said it yourself, we're customers here to get milked and this isn't just a one off season. We have a manager that sold out a very long time ago and isn't concerned about value for money when it comes to the fans. He's more concerned about turning a profit for the board and shareholders. When asked about the ticket price hike a few years ago, he said it was necessary to remain competitive. Bullshit.

Take him out of the equation and we're still left with Stan and his cronies taking the piss. That £3m KSE took out of the club for services nobody at the club could explain or justify just shows the mentality of the people around the club. It coincides with the most recent ticket price hike and nobody is saying anything or asking the right questions. We're not in good hands and the entertainment factor has vanished.

You yourself question where football is heading and criticise the corporate takeover quite often. Aren't you a little worried by what's happening?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    You said it yourself, we're customers here to get milked and this isn't just a one off season. We have a manager that sold out a very long time ago and isn't concerned about value for money when it comes to the fans. He's more concerned about turning a profit for the board and shareholders. When asked about the ticket price hike a few years ago, he said it was necessary to remain competitive. Bullshit.

Take him out of the equation and we're still left with Stan and his cronies taking the piss. That £3m KSE took out of the club for services nobody at the club could explain or justify just shows the mentality of the people around the club. It coincides with the most recent ticket price hike and nobody is saying anything or asking the right questions. We're not in good hands and the entertainment factor has vanished.

You yourself question where football is heading and criticise the corporate takeover quite often. Aren't you a little worried by what's happening?
    I wonder if NQ was trying to be sarcastic..
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The fans are the customers. In the modern economy the role of the customer is to be milked.
    Your comment might be tongue in cheek, but of course we are stakeholders, we pay our membership fees every year and fill seats with bums, without 60K at each game the club would be fucked.

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and btw our fucking board could learn a lot from watching how Dortmund treat and "love" their fans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogooner View Post
    Your comment might be tongue in cheek, but of course we are stakeholders, we pay our membership fees every year and fill seats with bums, without 60K at each game the club would be fucked.
    60k sold, not been 60k at most games for a while.
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogooner View Post
    and btw our fucking board could learn a lot from watching how Dortmund treat and "love" their fans.
    they give it the "support the club-buy direct" on the website and at the stores at the ground, yet their prices are higher than anyone :bringbackthewankergif:
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."