User Tag List

Page 618 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 1185185686086166176186196206286687181118 ... LastLast
Results 6,171 to 6,180 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a GHEL so it wouldn't really surprise me if he was busted for something.

Time for Ospina tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a bad habit. But can you smoke and not be as stupid as Wilshere and Szecsezney? It is possible.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    It is a bad habit. But can you smoke and not be as stupid as Wilshere and Szecsezney? It is possible.

I'm not surprised by Wenger smoking. When talking about Jack, he said something along the lines of England being more sensitive to smoking and it's different abroad. He didn't go totally ape and condemn it.

No idea with Sir Chesney was caught smoking but I'd have thought he'd be the first on Twitter to deny reports. Something must be up with him. The way he went for that water bottle after conceding seemed nonchalant.

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol at Wenger smoking.

Pretty ironic as he's always talking about living healthy and promoting the Japanese diet of fish and boiled vegetables when he first arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    No idea with Sir Chesney was caught smoking but I'd have thought he'd be the first on Twitter to deny reports. Something must be up with him. The way he went for that water bottle after conceding seemed nonchalant.
    The whole water bottle scene was so surreal. Not that I think screaming and stamping like some two bit actor would have done any good, but it gave the completely wrong impression after that colossal blunder.

And it let to the that hilarious MoTD comment which BoBN has already pointed out .... "He's going to need a stronger drink than that"

Something definitely is up, there's usually no smoke without fire in these situations. And Ches is very media savvy and sensitive, so as you say he would be the first to rebuke these stories on Facebook/Instragram if they were all bollocks.

Remember after the FA Cup win last year, some DM hack wrote some hit piece criticising him for celebrating the win despite not playing in it and he responded by posting a picture of him on his Facebook saying something along the lines of "How dare I celebrate winning my first medal at the club I love" Cheers from a drunk North London" ......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    That was a free ciggie he found on the street.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Yes. You've definitely won the internet with this one. Well played.
    You were the smartass
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe it was an electronic one?

Anyway, Chesney is a bit like Wilshere, a bit of a tit. WTF was he doing when he gave the ball to the Saints player and then drinking water straight after?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    t has been reported the 24-year-old has been fined £20,000 by his manager Arsene Wenger for smoking in the showers after the Premier League defeat at Southampton on New Year's Day.

The Polish keeper was not used in their following game – the FA Cup third-round win over Hull – although Wenger's policy has been to rotate his goalkeepers for cup matches. But doubts remain over Szczesny being recalled for Sunday's Premier League match at home to Stoke.

Parlour, Arsenal midfielder between 1992-2004, told Sky Sports News HQ: "He didn’t have the best of games against Southampton. He made two mistakes and Wenger was fuming with the keeper anyway and after catching him doing that as well, he’s come down like a ton of bricks.

"I can’t believe he was smoking in the shower. Lots of players these days probably do smoke behind the scenes. Whether it’s right or wrong - that’s what managers have to deal with.

"He'll have a meeting with Wenger but he’s a very confident lad. I don’t think mistakes affect him.

"It’s all about performances. I was hoping he’d get tested against Hull in the FA Cup and that could have kept him in the side against Stoke. I think he will play again but Wenger will speak to him and hopefully he’s learned his lesson."

Arsenal and England midfielder Jack Wilshere was foced to apologise in the summer after being pictured smoking with family and friends on holiday in Las Vegas after the World Cup. Former Gunners defender and captain William Gallas was also warned by Wenger for smoking in public in 2008.

Ray Parlour feels Bayern Munich winger Xherdan Shaqiri would be a good signing for Liverpool
    Reflecting on Wenger's disciplinary measures at his time at Arsenal, Parlour added: "He didn’t like confrontation. There wasn’t a lot fining back then. It wasn’t his style to have a go.

"I remember on a Monday after a poor performance he was trying to have a go at a few players and three or four phones went off. And he was panicking. He was fuming. He said it would be a £10,000 fine for the next phone that went off.

"Two days later we were getting prepared for the next game. We were stretching in a quiet room and a phone started ringing. It kept ringing and Wenger wanted to know whose phone it was. He got up, walked to his bag and it was in there. 'That’s £10,000 to me' he said and started laughing.

"Szczesny was just caught at the wrong time. Wenger had the hump after the Southampton defeat and Szczesny took the brunt of it. I’m pleased I never smoked - that’s a lot of money for a pack of fags!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worst keeper ever.

Makes a mistake literally every minute of the game.

Worse human being than Gazza and Arsene Wanker.

Bigger smoker than Marlene Dietrich.

Deserves to die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More humour on this topic from Scz`s dad#
    http://www.theguardian.com/football/...ker-rhinoceros

Mertesacker.....Rhinoceros. Had me in splits. Not far from true though. I've always wondered how a 6`6" defender hardly ever gets any headed goals for us. No agility or physicality whatsoever. A giant pillow of a player