User Tag List

Page 623 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 1235235736136216226236246256336737231123 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 13846

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I'm not really the biggest fan of our Mesut but some of the shit written about him is rotten.

I dont rate him much either but that is just some awful piece of journalism!
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Painfully Awkward 37%
    Cute 63%
    Lee Thomas-Mason is a cunt (who?) 173%
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just don't know how Wenger has turned a player with the amount of talent Ozil has into this empty shell of a player, that's quite an achievement. He was a star at Bremen and Real.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    I just don't know how Wenger has turned a player with the amount of talent Ozil has into this empty shell of a player, that's quite an achievement. He was a star at Bremen and Real.
    Napoli away last year, final C.L group game, says it all. Was obviously told to not go past the halfway line & track back defensively all night. You don't buy a racehorse to plough a field. He obviously had better players around him at Madrid & in the German national team which helps but my concern for him is that even when he's playing reasonably well in a game he just seems too slow for our brand of football. We know he has quality but he seems to run no faster than jogging pace when on the ball which allows our opposition to regroup defensively. Not sure we can blame Wenger for this, but normally you would use a player like this centrally. We seem to allow him to drift over the the right which he seems to do naturally but this results in him being out of the game for long periods & then having a full back up his arse when he does get the ball. He needs to find that area in between the opponents defence & midfield where we know he can play in the likes of Sanchez & Walcott at will.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Özil used to be one of those deceptively quick players. Don't know what has gone wrong to the point where he now appears bit of a slouch, since joining us.

Perhaps he's just lost his way trying to adapt to, or is just not suited for, our pedestrian tiki taka style of play which we coach into our players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legend

(and Jack)
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

Legend

(and Jack)
    Lovely man, with the most unique running style i`ve ever seen. Jack on the other hand.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dein-machine View Post
    Napoli away last year, final C.L group game, says it all. Was obviously told to not go past the halfway line & track back defensively all night. You don't buy a racehorse to plough a field. He obviously had better players around him at Madrid & in the German national team which helps but my concern for him is that even when he's playing reasonably well in a game he just seems too slow for our brand of football. We know he has quality but he seems to run no faster than jogging pace when on the ball which allows our opposition to regroup defensively. Not sure we can blame Wenger for this, but normally you would use a player like this centrally. We seem to allow him to drift over the the right which he seems to do naturally but this results in him being out of the game for long periods & then having a full back up his arse when he does get the ball. He needs to find that area in between the opponents defence & midfield where we know he can play in the likes of Sanchez & Walcott at will.
    agree with all of that.

Cazorla on the hand make us tick and dictates the game so well without being particularely quick as well. I think Ozil lacks something, maybe the desire to succeed in this league. At Real and Bremen, his quality alone was enough but in this league he needs a bit more than that. He needs to be quicker when making dsecisions, he needs to protect the ball better and adapt to the pace of the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another world class team fails to win the league unbeaten - Bayern have lost 4-1 tonight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Durham trolling again

His stuff is getting more desperate by the day.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...y-Central.html
    Für eure Sicherheit