User Tag List

Page 665 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 1655656156556636646656666676757157651165 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,650 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rightly so, when it's during the game - Eboue was having a stinker, when he was booed he got worse, it's completely counter-productive.
    Booing a player off who is being substituted, or the whole team at the end of the game, to let them know what you think of their 'efforts' is fine IMO.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    I seem to recall our fans getting panned when we vented our frustrations at players. Most notably, Eboue.
    Fuck it, got what he deserved....had he shown character and upped his game the boos would have turned to cheers

He was spectacularly dreadful in that game he was the excremental version of King Midas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Rightly so, when it's during the game - Eboue was having a stinker, when he was booed he got worse, it's completely counter-productive.
    Booing a player off who is being substituted, or the whole team at the end of the game, to let them know what you think of their 'efforts' is fine IMO.
    Many fans mistake players for being arrogant or show-offy when they're actually shitting themselves. Eboue was maybe one of them because he did some ridiculous things in that game. Ramsey is another that does stupid tricks when he's nervous. Doesn't help the situation but not too critical of it either. I think it should have a minor impact anyway. Just focus on doing your job. That thousands of people are calling you shit while you do it shouldn't put you off your focus. If it does you're maybe not cut out for the very top level.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I think Eboue was booed when he was subbed off too. I don't think singling out a player is right though, at least not because they had a bad game like Giroud. If he didn't bother putting in the work or did something to offend the fans, fair enough, but it's a bit harsh to boo someone for having an off day (or not being good enough...).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These players and managers need to man the fuck up tbf..
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As far as I'm concerned anyone who chooses a profession in the public eye is fair game. It's a bit narcissistic really, they lap it up when things are going right, so I don't think they can complain too much if a bit of (harmless) stick comes their way.

So a load of people think you're shit, so what? Prove them wrong then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I earned a footballers wages you could throw as much abuse at me as you like for an hour and a half on a Saturday afternoon.

I'd cry all the way back to my mansion.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will Theo get a start anytime soon, because my fantasy football team is suffering here. Just don't know whether to transfer him or not, advise please
    'WHEN HE HAS A PLAN, WE BACK HIM, WHEN HE DOESN'T......WE KEEP QUIET'