User Tag List

Page 704 of 1381 FirstFirst ... 2046046546947027037047057067147548041204 ... LastLast
Results 7,031 to 7,040 of 13803

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see the mighty Watford were able to stop the Chelsea juggernaut in its tracks yesterday. Chelsea have 29 points 6 of them courtesy of Wenger. imagine if we had beaten them twice. They would just about be in the relegation zone now.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    I see the mighty Watford were able to stop the Chelsea juggernaut in its tracks yesterday. Chelsea have 29 points 6 of them courtesy of Wenger. imagine if we had beaten them twice. They would just about be in the relegation zone now.
    He's also responsible for the Syrian refugees crisis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    He's also responsible for the Syrian refugees crisis.
    That too. But i wouldn't want to bring his non football crimes onto this forum
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Diego Costa was a cat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see that the cunts that run the club are charged ST holders an additional levy of £20 for the Barcelona game, they're just dicks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a season ticket holder myself but I'd be fuming if I was. Changing the rules to sponge more money from the fans, greedy fucks.

And the timing of it after spending next to nothing in January and seeing results slip is a comically bad PR move.

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The real bonkers thing about it as well is that it'll only raise about a million pounds which is peanuts to the club given their current revenue figures. Are they really that desperate for a million pounds right now? Why not waive it as gesture of goodwill especially given the current mood at the club.

I usually have a lot of respect for Gazidis but this is a downright silly move and it comes at a comically bad moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I'm reading there shouldn't be anything to waive. Season ticket holders get 7 cup games and this is the 7th one. I guess they're relying on some giving up the option to free up more tickets which can be sold at a premium. Very poor from the club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    The real bonkers thing about it as well is that it'll only raise about a million pounds which is peanuts to the club given their current revenue figures. Are they really that desperate for a million pounds right now? Why not waive it as gesture of goodwill especially given the current mood at the club.

I usually have a lot of respect for Gazidis but this is a downright silly move and it comes at a comically bad moment.
    Yet Wenger says we need this sort of money to stay competitive and pay for wages. Bollocks.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adzzzbatch View Post
    I see that the cunts that run the club are charged ST holders an additional levy of £20 for the Barcelona game, they're just dicks.
    The art of good comedy is timing