User Tag List

Page 713 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2136136637037117127137147157237638131213 ... LastLast
Results 7,121 to 7,130 of 13834

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I'm not sure he needs to defend either interest.
    The last comment suggests he does recognise a problem but what is the solution? If we want to compete then where else does the money from from?
    If there is a solution then it's to deflate the transfer and salary market but that can only happen across the board and I can't see that happening.
    You think they can't take a few million from the TV deal money and save some money for the fans? It's a rubbish explanation as if a million or two is the difference between us competing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess they could, but a million / 60,000 fans = £16.67 per season, significantly less than a pound per game.
    They should do something but while they're filling the ground where't the incentive to?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I guess they could, but a million / 60,000 fans = £16.67 per season, significantly less than a pound per game.
    They should do something but while they're filling the ground where't the incentive to?
    Yes, where is the incentive? Hence why I don't think fans should be shielding Wenger from criticism when he comes up with nosnese in the press about ticket price hikes being necessary and needing all the TV revenue money.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Again, we somehow manage to find £3m a year for Stan which nobody cares to explain but we're getting this bullshit answer about ticket prices.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...-a3178006.html

Something I suppose. But a full strike for an entire game may well prove more effective.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Catergory C title 6 pointers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Premier League side Arsenal will prepare for the 2016-17 season with two fixtures in America.
    The club have confirmed they will travel to the United States to face both the 2016 MLS AT&T All-Stars and Chivas de Guadalajara.
    Arsenal will kick off their adventure against the 2016 MLS AT&T All-Stars at Avaya Stadium in San Jose in late July before travelling to Los Angeles to take on Chivas de Guadalajara.
    Yay! Very valuable pre-season preparation if you ask me. And worth a few quid too I'm betting. Thank fuck we aren't doing that old shit where pre-season preparation used to be about preparation.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they're mostly doing so FY can see us lose without having to cross the Atlantic.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foot...-a3178006.html

Something I suppose. But a full strike for an entire game may well prove more effective.
    The only effective way to protest is to stop buying tickets. Not just for one game. Just stop going.
    Where's the incentive to drop prices while they keep filling the stadium?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sign him up, Arsene. He'd work for choccy drops and all the Pedigree Chum he can eat.