User Tag List

Page 752 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 2526527027427507517527537547628028521252 ... LastLast
Results 7,511 to 7,520 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    You're coming up with bad examples and I get what you're saying. I just don't think Ozil is that player. He's not a Xavi or Pirlo.

It's worth remembering that bold point next time you speak to DK.

Don't understand your last point

The other point would make sense if I was making a direct comparison to Xavi and Pirlo, although I would argue that with better players around him he'd have as much impact as those two have had on the sides they have been in. To pre empt your next response, they both during their careers have generally played with a better calibre of player than Ozil plays with at Arsenal.

Ozil was a key player at Real Madrid and Mourinho was quick to acknowledge as much, but then we get Florentino Perez who came out with the banal statement about wanting good looking players in his side, and Ozil unfortunately looks like the son of Marty Feldman.

Either way rightly or wrongly he was sold to help pay off the transfer fee for Gareth Bale, the same way Alexis was sold to pay for the transfer of Luis Suarez.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Really?

What kind of statement is that? I assumed you were confused. It's a forum! If you can't take a few jabs then leave it alone.
    Bit hypocritical of you to say that considering you took my statement that I'm glad your not the manager personally. It wasn't, It was based entirely on your view of Ozil. Again I repeat things so as to try and help them sink in, like I have to say for a third time that what you think is totally irrelevant to me. That's not a personal remark, I don't know you therefore it stands to reason that I wouldn't care what you think.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Uhh, I really don't.
    I agree, I don't think I'd want to come here if I couldnt be patronising/insulting to perfect strangers

As Christopher Hitchens aptly put it "when someone tells me I've hurt their feelings I say what's your point?"
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 26-04-2016 at 03:17 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Bit hypocritical of you to say that considering you took my statement that I'm glad your not the manager personally. It wasn't, It was based entirely on your view of Ozil. Again I repeat things so as to try and help them sink in, like I have to say for a third time that what you think is totally irrelevant to me. That's not a personal remark, I don't know you therefore it stands to reason why I wouldn't care what you think.
    It's nothing personal. Just a light jab back. Take it on the chin and don't claim the victim.

And Letters is the last guy to lecture on post etiquette in here.

This is getting a bit touchy feely. Someone might cry. I'm out.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    It's probably best, it's like I write something and you read something else. It's a bit like putting a sentence from English to Spanish in Google translate and then re translating the Spanish sentence it's come up with back into English....totally different.

For instance you come up with your catchphrase line about being confused, I make the point that in order for that kind of remark to bother me I'd have to care what you think in the first place and then you come back about me taking things personally.

In fact it seems to me that you have taken offence to what I've said rather than the other way round, I've just felt compelled to explain how it would not be possible for you to upset me in the way that I wouldn't have to explain such things to anyone else. And if I appear frustrated it's more to do with endlessly having to break down explanation into bite size pieces that you still seem hell bent on choking on.

It does explain a lot, it explains how you can extrapolate something from what I've said that I've not in fact said. Maybe you are using a different browser and the coding is fucked.
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 26-04-2016 at 03:30 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dude, stop explaining yourself if you don't care what I think. I'm not really clinging for any moral high ground here.

Get back to talking about football and we can just chalk this one up to a disagreement.

Back to business.

#WengerOut

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    Back to this one. It's made back page of Evening Standard so getting quite a bit of coverage. Will be interesting to see how it pans out, surely better than doing nothing at all.
    Its definitely better than the MS Paint shit someone started last week. That movement was so bad, I was contemplating standing up for Wenger!
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Where is the fun in that?

What joy is there to debating if I don't question someone's Ability to comprehend what I'm saying

It's what I do with people at work, it's what gets me through the day

Now I am going to cry

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    Its definitely better than the MS Paint shit someone started last week. That movement was so bad, I was contemplating standing up for Wenger!
    Go to the website Jim'll paint it and I guarantee you you'll never question the efficacy of MS paint again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #MSPaintOut
    Für eure Sicherheit