User Tag List

Page 797 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 2976977477877957967977987998078478971297 ... LastLast
Results 7,961 to 7,970 of 13837

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    He wishes.

Wenger has a reach advantage.

Agreed lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can he really say that whilst managing in the Prem and get away with it? Come on Arsenal and Arsene, wallop them when we meet him!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The guy is complete cretin, truly embarrassing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Mourinho was a gorilla I'd throw my kid at him.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently Mourinho writes on some Arsenal messageboards just to see what people are saying.
    Think his username is 'Zim' or something like that.

#wouldexplainalot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like to know what Wenger has actually done to him?

Weird.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    Arsenal star secretly told Jose Mourinho that Arsene Wenger ‘did nothing’ in training
    http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/23/arsena...ining-6146426/

‘Later in the 2014–15 season there was more astonishing stuff from Jose after Chelsea won 5–0 at Swansea. When I congratulated Mourinho he was already looking forward to the next day’s clash between Manchester City and Arsenal,’ Beasley wrote.

‘He declared: ‘Yes was good, now let’s see s*** Arsenal.’ We were both convinced City would win but Arsenal won 2–0.

‘I told Jose they’d actually done a ‘Chelsea’ and copied his game plan from a year ago and his emailed response left me gobsmacked.

‘First he joked: ‘Mr Wenger gets new 5 years contract’ but then he claimed ‘(One of the Arsenal players) sent me an SMS to say players did themselves, organised themselves during the week. Wenger did nothing.

‘When I expressed my amazement he replied that his information was ‘100 per cent’.’

Ozil?
    That's amazing. With the Man Utd game the players did say they had a meeting before the game. I doubt there was anything different to our usual training sessions to get that result.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Shows what a ridiculous little man he is

Probably worried that the spotlight isn't shining on him enough

I can't say I disbelieve the claim being made about him being text, and I suspect Mesut Ozil. Yes he was injured at the time but only player likely to be in close contact with Mourinho and I have no doubt even though I think he's a fantastic player he's an absolute toss piece.

The whole break his face stuff, he wants Wenger to respect him because Wenger has never beaten him in the league but Wenger doesn't and as a narcassist he can't stand it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post

Weird.
    It all goes back to the financial doping argument. When he returned to Chelsea, Mourinho said there wouldn’t be any problems between them but then Wenger spoke of the Mata transfer as if it was unfair. Like we haven’t sold our players to rivals. That sparked the whole thing back up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post

Weird.
    He always seems to have been a bit jealous of Wenger's job stability. And that. in general, Wenger is liked and respected throughout the game where as most people think Mourinho is a massive ****. Mostly because Mourinho is in fact a massive **** of course.