User Tag List

Page 815 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 3157157658058138148158168178258659151315 ... LastLast
Results 8,141 to 8,150 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a bit crappy to be talking to the media about it. Not a good impression to kick things off with. Then again, the fakestream media could have made the whole thing up or it could be a misdirection by the club so they can hire that Boro Primaface guy on the sly.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel_Quinn View Post
    It's a bit crappy to be talking to the media about it. Not a good impression to kick things off with. Then again, the fakestream media could have made the whole thing up or it could be a misdirection by the club so they can hire that Boro Primaface guy on the sly.
    He was asked and his response was that the article was well researched and had a lot of truth to it (article that maintained that Arsenal had been in contact with him)

But he also maintained he was happy where he was (which of course he is going to say).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    What's his pedigree like? I know Leipzig are doing really well but it's got a very Leicester City vibe about it tbh. Like Howe, I'm not sure if he has the gravitas to manage world superstars either.

I know you're sick and tired by now of me banging on about this guy but when Wenger goes it has to be Thomas Tuchel who replaces him! Excellent football and a real winner! I'm telling you we need to snap him up before a Madrid or a Barca come calling.

But yeah it's good that it seems that the club are putting feelers out there though I wouldn't be at all surprised if this guy's just blowing his own trumpet based on some dodgy reporting. Kroenke & Gazidis seemed pretty far up Wenger's arse during the AGM and in any interview they've given (he's the only guy we envisage to lead Arsenal etc etc )
    I'm with you regarding Tuchel.

Modern tactics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ARSENAL are preparing to make a sensational offer to bring Chelsea outcast Cesc Fabregas back to the Emirates Stadium.
    Says the Daily Express.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOpe
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald J Trump View Post
    NOpe
    Let us know how you really feel
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he's probably still a better passer than the majority of our CM's, but he's a bit of a sloth really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gary Lewin has re-joined the club.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald J Trump View Post
    Gary Lewin has re-joined the club.
    That's pretty Kool! What will his role be?
    "The Prime Minister has an absolute genius for putting flamboyant labels on empty luggage. No amount of cajolery, and no attempts at ethical or social seduction, can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred for the Tory Party. So far as I am concerned they are lower than vermin."