User Tag List

Page 824 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 3247247748148228238248258268348749241324 ... LastLast
Results 8,231 to 8,240 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blimey.......If he wins the league from this position or CL I'm more than happy for him to stay!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    In other news, Sanogo is included in the CL squad.
    Wenger does this on purpose to troll the fans.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gary Neville has laid into Arsenal fans for their recent treatment of manager Arsene Wenger.

Wenger watched from the stands as his Gunners side were beaten soundly by Chelsea on Saturday.

It leaves them fourth in the Premier League table, 12 points behind the current leaders, and facing a battle to finish in the top four.

Arsenal supporters have once again made their thoughts known in the aftermath of the result, with many calling for Wenger’s sacking, including the ridiculous ArsenalFanTV, which is just terrible.

“I walked out of the Chelsea ground yesterday and there were the Arsenal Fan TV cameras everywhere,” Neville told Sky Sports.

“To be honest with you it was embarrassing listening to it and watching it.

“I was watching Chelsea fans taking the mickey out of them, which was a little bit funny.

“I was watching Arsenal fans slating and slanging into him, and I thought, ‘he doesn’t deserve that’.
    Not a single credible title challenge in a decade. Neville says Wenger has done an "unbelievable job". I agree. Abso-fucking-lutely unbelievable. Not a single, credible title challenge in all that time. For a club of this stature. When even Leicester City has managed to nick a title. It's shocking and Neville's staunch defence of a guy who has consistently failed for at least the last 10 years - not 10 matches, not 10 months, but 10 fucking years - is another example of the privilege crew in modern football getting together to protect each others backs. Hell, if they all started telling the truth about each other then the gravy train might go straight off the rails. You'd think that Neville, being a massive fuck-up of a manager himself, would be able to easily spot another fuck-up. Apparently not.

Meanwhile, a similar article has a poll beneath it. 25% of the voters want Wenger to stay, 48% want him gone, and 27% responded favourably to the poll option, "I'm a rival fan - I want him to stay. Wenger Forever!" On a football level we have long been a laughing stock under Wenger, but we're starting to plumb new depths this season.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They will want him to stay because they know for as long as he's here we pose no threat whatsoever. Nothing but a fly on the wall to those that challenge for and win the major honours.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    It makes me sick when i find myself agreeing with Piers Morgan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Robbie from Arsenal Fan TV fired back at the ex-England international, insisting supporters had the right to be heard.

Response to @GNev2 's comments about ArsenalFanTV made on @SkySports earlier pic.twitter.com/pbSnTJQCmJ

— ArsenalFanTV (@ArsenalFanTV) February 5, 2017
    He said: “Neville’s been having a go at Arsenal Fan TV on Sky Sports saying that fans shouldn’t be slating off the manager of the football club.

“Fans pay their money and go to watch their club week in, week out, up and down the country everywhere. So because they’re not as articulate as you and haven’t got on a suit and in a Sky Sports studio, they’re not allowed to say anything and just be quiet?
    Robbie makes a valid point and then follows up by promoting a gambling app.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    It makes me sick when i find myself agreeing with Piers Morgan
    It makes me sick when I find you agreeing with Piers Morgan.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AFTV might full of freaks but they're only echoing the sentiments of most of the fan base, even if it is cranked up to the max for the YouTube views.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fan channels are popular in 2017 and it’s not hard to understand why. This is now a world in which the supporter feels marginalised and so it’s entirely natural that a movement which returns their voice is embraced. If the modern-day fan has really just become a consumer, then social media – despite its many evils – does at least add a pair of eyes to the corporate facade.

They are a force for good, then. They allow supporters to be heard at a time when clubs are only interested in holding them by their ankles and shaking their pockets empty. Catching fans immediately after they leave matches, these cameras capture that elusive real-person angle that Sky and BT seem less than interested in and present a perspective which challenges Richard Scudamore’s perfect world.

They are an excellent idea. Twitter may have provided a stage for everyone to dance and shout on, but fan channels have added a third dimension. Real people, real faces; it works because it conveys emotion by a means other than block capitals, exclamation marks and irate emojis.

Well, in the beginning it did. Now, as the genre involves, that original concept is mutating into something ugly. Rather than being a true depiction of fan culture, they reward those with the loudest voices and the lowest levels of self-respect. Less forums of self-expression and more avenues for low-grade opportunity, they are becoming character creation factories. The ubiquitous ArsenalFanTV (as derided by Gary Neville), for instance, has become a theatre of the absurd in which preposterously affected personalities are thrust into the football community’s conscious. It’s all scripted buzz-phrases and Jeremy Kyle culture and it possesses the charm of watching two unpopular children being forced to fight in a playground.

http://www.football365.com/news/fan-...ortunist-greed
    SpurredOn, Full Time Devils, Chelsea Fans’ Channel and Blue Moon Rising are all operated by Shotglass Media, a digital wing of Fremantle UK, the production company behind The Apprentice, Take Me Out and Britain’s Got Talent... Part of the cold set of capitalist realities though it may be, it is also symptomatic of a particularly toxic cynicism. A supporter’s passion is personal and this is really just a clandestine way of taxing it.
    Can't help but notice Robbie's new format. Very slick. Though I won't be downloading that gambling app myself. I'm not greedy. Getting fucked in the arse once is enough for me.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually think Robbie may be on to something with Arsenal Fan TV. Because of the absolute shite most of these pundits talk and poor post game analysis, I’m switching off when they’re talking. MOTD set the bar low and BT Sports hit a new standard of low. Neville can also fuck off with his hypocrisy.

I tune in for Arsenal Fan TV when a game is over, I check for the post game podcasts that talk through the games. It’s a growing trend and I’m sure the leaches working for Sky will cotton on to the trend and overpaid fuckers like Neville may find themselves out of the job. It’s the stepping stones for a new sort of platform.