User Tag List

Page 864 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 3647648148548628638648658668749149641364 ... LastLast
Results 8,631 to 8,640 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall Quinn View Post
    If Wenger's latest contract saga has taught us anything it is how wonderful it is for the stability of a football club to create maximum uncertainty and speculation.
    True. He even admitted after signing that the uncertainty disrupted the squad so how can he say this is 'ideal'? I get not wanting to sell. In our position in makes no sense to sell because we'll get peanuts but we've lost out in a major way. We have some idiots running the club. They need a DOF in as soon as possible. If they were only concerned about profit and money, how can this escape their attention?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everybody at the club is running scared of the old git. I wonder why. He is a soul sapping vampire. The creature from the crypt. We are all doomed.
    Last season he was boasting that this is the best squad he ever had....they came 5th!!!
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alexis back in training, but he's started to wear a bra in protest at being forced to stay.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I'm a bit confused

I know we basically don't like fox hunting in this country unless we are inbred but is hunting generally illegal now?

I don't think it is, people still hunt deer in Scotland etc

No one is asking anyone to like blood sports I don't particularly like it, but not really getting the outrage.

I think Kroenke is a cunt, but this doesn't make me think of him as an even bigger one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hunting isn't illegal, nothing on this TV channel is illegal.

It seems to be a moral issue for some. It's a bit strange that he's been targeted for this, considering the things the Chelsea/PSG/Man City owners get up to.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    I'm a bit confused

I know we basically don't like fox hunting in this country unless we are inbred but is hunting generally illegal now?

I don't think it is, people still hunt deer in Scotland etc

No one is asking anyone to like blood sports I don't particularly like it, but not really getting the outrage.

I think Kroenke is a cunt, but this doesn't make me think of him as an even bigger one.
    You're overthinking this. There's a social bandwagon on the roll, it wants to run over Kroenke. Who gives a fuck what the issue is? Let's just jump on and run the bastard down.

That said, I suspect Kroenke is as affected by all of this as he is by the Kroenke Out banners.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40951175

What do you reckon? "Wenger"?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, it's Donald.

No one would want to be associated with that notorious, proven child molester.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.