User Tag List

Page 872 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 3727728228628708718728738748829229721372 ... LastLast
Results 8,711 to 8,720 of 13798

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's probably one of those idiots who likes Pizza Express.

Idiot.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.tel...fractured/amp/

A nice story about Ryan Mason and Cech.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I bet he doesn’t like pizza. Cunt.
    We tried to buy a pizza once.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whole team's a pizza...

A pizza shit!
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Granit Xhaka has spoken of his pride in helping raise awareness for breast cancer by wearing specially made pink boots.

The Arsenal midfielder posted a picture of his new kicks on Instagram and wrote a heartfelt message about what the gesture means to him.

His caption read: 'Breast cancer is a horrible disease that affects entire families. Not just women - but children, husbands, mothers and fathers back home.

Magnificent virtue signalling. Now if he can hit the mark with a few more of his passes, if he has enough time to focus on football.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tom Watson has written to Scudamore asking the Premier League not to move our game against Liverpool to the 24th December. Should be writing to Sky surely?

Also it might be the case for the West Ham - Newcastle game too which would be even worse for the Barcode fans.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41533575

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems heavily unlikely, well at least as long as Wenger remains in charge.

Based on his tetchy comments at the end of last season when there were stories in the press that Gazidis was looking to bring in a DoF to manage the transition from Wenger (with MO's name being mentioned as a candidate then), we know that he's not going to tolerate one whilst he still works at the club. And we all know by now, where the power lies in the club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can neither confirm nor deny these rumours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It wouldn't surprise me if Wenger is looking to bring in somebody he feels he can control. I don't know much about Overmars beyond his playing time at the club. Would he be a guy who is willing to tell Wenger to do one when they don't agree? The only useful role for a DOF at this place would be to disagree with the old goat, surely?

I hope this isn't true. I have nothing against Overmars, but I'd prefer to see a hard bastard who has had no exposure to Wenger get the job. Somebody who can walk in without any prior association or baggage. Doubt they'd last long but maybe they could fight for one or two concessions.
    Für eure Sicherheit