User Tag List

Page 888 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 388788838878886887888889890898938988 ... LastLast
Results 8,871 to 8,880 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Ha ha ha

It’s time to get Hill Wood out of his crypt again?
    Maybe it's time for Josh Kroenke to come to the rescue? Reluctantly, I'll bet. But damnit! We need him!
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Maybe it's time for Josh Kroenke to come to the rescue? Reluctantly, I'll bet. But damnit! We need him!
    Do you remember the Gerry Anderson series Terrahawks

The old alien bitch looked like my previous boss

She had a son (or was it her nephew?) who was a total retard, that’s how I imagine Josh Kroenke to be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    If he didn't 'mean it', why did he do the backheel flick at all?
    I think he flung his leg like that hoping the ball goes over the top of him somewhere in his path so he could run onto it, or deflects off him and goes into the box for someone else to latch on to.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    I think he flung his leg like that hoping the ball goes over the top of him somewhere in his path so he could run onto it, or deflects off him and goes into the box for someone else to latch on to.
    Just like Paolo Di Canio was trying to square the ball rather than execute a scissor kick

Give it a rest it was a good goal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Overindulged and allowed to get away with it for far too long, life has been too easy for the board manager etc, so many excuses about how we have no money, can't compete etc etc etc giving these people free licence to cash in whilst treating fans with contempt with no comeback, this is what you get when that happens.

You won't see this at many other clubs in world football either, in most clubs there are repercussions for stuff like this, not at Arsenal though.
    The funny thing is people are kicking up a fuss and trying to instigate change now when the board have such a strong foothold of the club

We had the opportunity over a number of years to try and get change but people just sat on their arses and told others to f off and support spurs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Just like Paolo Di Canio was trying to square the ball rather than execute a scissor kick

Give it a rest it was a good goal.
    Where did I say it wasn't a good goal?

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Seems like all those angry fans within Kroenke’s other sporting franchises are equally complacent, satisfied with second best Fucks too.

Love the scorn of the armchair fan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    The funny thing is people are kicking up a fuss and trying to instigate change now when the board have such a strong foothold of the club

We had the opportunity over a number of years to try and get change but people just sat on their arses and told others to f off and support spurs.
    Yeah it seem, all falling on deaf ears though, they are laughing behind their backs and feel untouchable, Keswick being the prime example with his "next question" and "write in with any problems" remarks, they really don't give a damn and are comfortable enough about it to be blatant about out, what an embarrassment of a club, this is the next chapter in contempt of the fans, last season it was responding the calls of Wenger to go with a brand new shiny contract with pay rise.
    Last edited by Özim; 27-10-2017 at 10:58 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Yeah it seem, all falling ondeaf ears though, they are laughing behind their backs and feel untouchable, Keswick being the prime example with his "next question" and "write in with any problems" remarks, they really don't give a damn and are comfortable enough about it to be blatant about out, what an embarrassment of a club, this is the next chapter in contempt of the fans, last season it was responding the calls of Wenger to go with a brand new shiny contract with pay rise.
    Yep

At least we can say we were right

We did try to warn everyone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AGM was an example of how much the Board couldn't give a fuck about the average Arsenal fan. Sir Chips showed his arrogance, and complete contempt for the fan on the street. Club is dead to me as long as Stan is around.
    Last edited by Ralpheroo72; 27-10-2017 at 01:10 PM.