User Tag List

Page 923 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 4238238739139219229239249259339731023 ... LastLast
Results 9,221 to 9,230 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can’t say I recall that but it wouldn’t surprise me.

I was having a browse at tickets the other day but had to stop myself. I love watching live football so being on my armchair now is shit, but I’m just not going give those cunts any more money until I see some change and the fans given the respect they deserve.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MK Dons is an option for you, no? If you want to watch live football.
    But, from experience, it's bloody rubbish.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Can’t say I recall that but it wouldn’t surprise me.

I was having a browse at tickets the other day but had to stop myself. I love watching live football so being on my armchair now is shit, but I’m just not going give those cunts any more money until I see some change and the fans given the respect they deserve.
    Won't be happening for a while pal

Fans sat back and bankrolled their wealth and power and now we're in a situation where we can't do much

It's a waiting game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Isn't it ironic, the man that was behind Wenger and vehemently against anyone saying a bad word about him now advocating watching lower league football because he's disillusioned with the state of the club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been to a few games and it was fun for a bit but ultimately my enjoyment of football is intrinsically linked with the Arsenal.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Been to a few games and it was fun for a bit but ultimately my enjoyment of football is intrinsically linked with the Arsenal.
    It is hard to be as bothered about anyone else.
    My in-laws have taken me a few times but it wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be.
    Probably wouldn't bother going again.
    Nice little stadium though, lot of potential there as it's a one club town with quite a big population.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is hard to be as bothered about anyone else.
    My in-laws have taken me a few times but it wasn't as much fun as I thought it would be.
    Probably wouldn't bother going again.
    Nice little stadium though, lot of potential there as it's a one club town with quite a big population.
    It's the same with me. I live in Reading but I've no interest in going to see them play.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger says he has 'complete trust' in Lacazette, which is why he didn't start him away to Liverpool and Man city

Nutty professor Wenger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The results at home at least are generally quite good.
    The way they exploit the fans is pretty disgraceful but from a business point of view it makes sense.
    Results yes, performances no however, quite a few games where we've been poor and scraped a result, it's fine once in a while but we seem to underperform quite often.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post
    Most are waking up now and realising the club for what it is. I think a lot go because of habit and ritual, even if they don't like what they see. But even that will fade as our gradual decline continues and disullusionment grows, especially in tough economic times when people are looking to save money. The fun is being taken out of Arsenal and when there's no fun, what's the point

The problem is the tourists and as we are London you'd think there'll always be a steady stream of tourists to snap up tickets. The club seem to be happy to shun the core fan base for these people, but you'd like to think if our gradual decline continues and we continue to slide, even tourists will probably not want to come watch us. Who wants to watch a mediocre, unentertaining team Then the club will be f*cked
    it's obviously less popular than it was, people still seem to buy into it somehwat, the discontent is still not what it would be at any other club, despite some pretty despicable behaviour from the club.

I can't think why any tourist would want to go to Arsenal to be honest, it's not like we're Barcelona and winning the big prizes regularly or have a history of being a big club in Europe winning the CL. Chelsea would surely be more appealing, it's cheaper and they are more successful, indeed won't be long before Spurs take over from us as well especially after beating Real and because they play much better football.

If people haven't caught on we're a bore to watch ny now, there's no hope for them, even foreign coverage is pretty negative about Arsenal citing all the issues we have and how we can't really mix it with the big boys. There's a lot more criticism of Arsenal by pundits all over the world than there ever was before.