User Tag List

Page 963 of 1384 FirstFirst ... 46386391395396196296396496597310131063 ... LastLast
Results 9,621 to 9,630 of 13837

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusions of Grandeur View Post
    Ade is full of shit and so is Wenger. Both blamed the fans and both tried to lie about the club needing the money. Dishonest fuckers!
    Yeah I agree with this, he was only interested in money and so was Wenger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's quite interesting if it's true that Wenger forced Ade out. But somehow I don't believe him cause it makes no sense for him to keep quiet about that all this time. Wenger called him a gold digger as soon as the transfer went through - anyone with a shred of dignity would have called him a liar then and there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd be surprised if there's anyone out there who doesn't know exactly what Adebayor is. Arsenal fans are in no doubt, that's for sure. After his pitch length celebration. Fuck him. Whatever he has to say, who cares?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Not really that excited about Mkhitaryan if I'm honest, he's just not performed at Man U and he's not a replacement for Sanchez and probably won't get many goals, we'll be a weaker side than we were right now.

Stinks of panic buying to me, we never wanted him enough to try and sign him before but now he's a castoff and we can pick him up without really paying we'll take him.
    Before Mkhitarian went to United I would have loved for us to sign him. Now I'm not too keen either. He doesn't work hard enough, goes missing in games, doesn't turn up when he's needed. Not enough of an end product either. Sounds a lot like the criticisms people have of Ozil.
    We're screwed if he's the replacement for Alexis. Not only in terms of talent, but most importantly his work rate, tenacity and match winning quality. We already have enough weak minded players who don't take responsibility.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liverpool U18 2-3 Arsenal U18: Steven Gerrard's managerial debut at Anfield ends in defeat after five-goal thriller https://t.co/fdz4XPPmQY https://t.co/RkDYeMsB2N

Gerrard

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Danny John-Jule's son.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What sadistic fuck keeps selling shares to Kroenke?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke has bought 22 more shares at £28,000 each. Owns 41,743 representing 67.09%

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Letters
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbledore View Post
    Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke has bought 22 more shares at £28,000 each. Owns 41,743 representing 67.09%
    At least the Ox transfer funds are going to good use. Bought his stake for 500 mill. Now worth just under 1.2 bill, thereby valuing the club around the 1.75 bill mark.

Total private investment in the team: 0.000000 bill.
    Profit to date: Approx 700 mill, although the other guy offered him over a billion for his shares.

Beats the hell out of me why he loves Wenger so much.
    Für eure Sicherheit