User Tag List

Page 973 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 47387392396397197297397497598310231073 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,730 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    Coco Kolo 9 - 0 Cripps
    Cripps is long gone man, who cares?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You siding with your arch nemesis over me? Even after our history?

It depends on the situation & context.

Ordinarily I'd agree, but when there's a clear & major problem that needs to be dealt with, i.e. lack of atmosphere at the club, things like this only serve to further hurt the cause.

Taking the piss out of someone who trips over his laces on the street ........... fine.

Taking the piss out of someone who's got an amputated leg and falls down trying to walk on crutches ..... not fine.

HCZ
    You siding with your arch nemesis over me? Even after our history?

It depends on the situation & context.

Ordinarily I'd agree, but when there's a clear & major problem that needs to be dealt with, i.e. lack of atmosphere at the club, things like this only serve to further hurt the cause.

Taking the piss out of someone who trips over his laces on the street ........... fine.

Taking the piss out of someone who's got an amputated leg and falls down trying to walk on crutches ..... not fine.
    I’m not his arch nemesis, I’m just the nearest thing he gets to human contact

Well the guy isn’t an amputee or even anything remotely equivalent. A bit of mockery is character building

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exclusive: Diego Simeone snubs #CFC as search goes on for new coach to replace Antonio Conte, report @MattHughesTimes and @JamesGheerbrant #EPL https://t.co/469QuzJuaK https://t.co/CSTbDQEE86

He's coming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leaks online of Arsenal’s alleged new 3rd kit doing the rounds, Puma need to do one, fast!

HCZ
    It’s fine if you like going to the dentist

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mint green !!!!!??!?!?!?!?!????!?!?!!!???!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! !??????!!!!??!!?!?!?!?!????!?!?!?!??!??!!?!?!???!? !?!!!!!???!?!????!???!?!?!????!?!?!!!!!????!?!?!?! ??!??!??!?!???!???!??!?!???!??!?!!!!!!???!?!?!?!?? ??!?!?!?!!!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Troy Deeney gets away without a ban despite giving the middle finger whilst Jack got a ban

They're not even hiding their bias and corruption anymore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralpheroo72 View Post
    Leaks online of Arsenal’s alleged new 3rd kit doing the rounds, Puma need to do one, fast!
    Third kit?

THIRD KIT???????!!!!!!!

BUT LAST YEAR WE HAD 36 KITS!
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    I see BBC sport have dedicated an entire article to Wengers masters of diving comment in regards to English players.

It won’t matter that he may well have a good point, and that despite his numerous faults he is the only guy honest enough to say it.

Once Martin Samuels has finished his presumably gargantuan lunch there will be an attack piece waiting to go