User Tag List

Page 985 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 48588593597598398498598698799510351085 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,850 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So AFTV have put out a fake recording pretending to be Hector Bellerin, slagging off the club.

Pretty pathetic from them.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    So AFTV have put out a fake recording pretending to be Hector Bellerin, slagging off the club.

Now I'm outraged. How dare they!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AFPC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ3dwcphvyQ

Could somebody please compile a list of what fans can and can't chant? The goal is to make football a nicer place for all. Because nice places are just nice. They might have fuck all atmosphere, and opposition fans might rip the piss, but nice is the absolute priority.

So far we know it's okay to hurl abuse at Ashley Cole provided it doesn't offend the LGBTQQMSHD996TSJQSHOOOPJWQQQQQ community (which definitely isn't a completely made-up community).

Also, this lot do "socials" so don't forget to check that out.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post

Sauce?

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    AFPC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ3dwcphvyQ

Could somebody please compile a list of what fans can and can't chant? The goal is to make football a nicer place for all. Because nice places are just nice. They might have fuck all atmosphere, and opposition fans might rip the piss, but nice is the absolute priority.

So far we know it's okay to hurl abuse at Ashley Cole provided it doesn't offend the LGBTQQMSHD996TSJQSHOOOPJWQQQQQ community (which definitely isn't a completely made-up community).

Also, this lot do "socials" so don't forget to check that out.
    Robbie looks uncomfortable

It’s just a fact Blacks hate queers

“Does your boyfriend know you’re here?”

Jesus. A touch delicate for people that engage in sodomy
    Last edited by HCZ; 20-02-2018 at 06:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has confirmed that Claudio Bravo will start in goal for the Carabao Cup Final against Arsenal. https://t.co/7Uffsnvhpr

It's ours

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    Robbie looks uncomfortable

It’s just a fact Blacks hate queers

“Does your boyfriend know you’re here?”

Jesus. A touch delicate for people that engage in sodomy
    What about fat people? Can we chant, "You fat bastard!", or is that one off the menu too?

"Get your tits out for the lads", I think I can guess the fate of that one.

"Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough!", insensitive towards people with erectile disfunction. Out I say.

"We are the Arsenal, we are the Arsenal, yes, yes, yes we are. The Arsenal is what we are! And you are welcome to be the Arsenal too. All are welcome. We are the welcoming, inclusive Arsenal, yes we are." - Works for me.

"Sit down for the Arsenal, sit down, for the Arsenal, sit down for the Arsenal..."

"We mildly dislike (but only as a bit of fun) Tott'num, and we mildly dislike (all good fun) Tott'num. We are the Tott'num, dislikers (for fun)!"
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gays.

Awful lifestyle choice.

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    What about fat people? Can we chant, "You fat bastard!", or is that one off the menu too?

"Get your tits out for the lads", I think I can guess the fate of that one.

"Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough!", insensitive towards people with erectile disfunction. Out I say.

"We are the Arsenal, we are the Arsenal, yes, yes, yes we are. The Arsenal is what we are! And you are welcome to be the Arsenal too. All are welcome. We are the welcoming, inclusive Arsenal, yes we are." - Works for me.

"Sit down for the Arsenal, sit down, for the Arsenal, sit down for the Arsenal..."

"We mildly dislike (but only as a bit of fun) Tott'num, and we mildly dislike (all good fun) Tott'num. We are the Tott'num, dislikers (for fun)!"
    I could understand this effeminate ginger poofs argument if gay fans were being singled out for abuse.

But it’s not, it’s banter. If the chants were “dirty fucking queers, burn in Hell” maybe then could see the objection

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post
    I could understand this effeminate ginger poofs argument if gay fans were being singled out for abuse.

But it’s not, it’s banter. If the chants were “dirty fucking queers, burn in Hell” maybe then could see the objection
    Oooh, that's a good one. I'm using that.
    Für eure Sicherheit