User Tag List

Page 996 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 496896946986994995996997998100610461096 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,960 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ozil's a weird one. Looked like he was all set to leave then signed a new deal

Maybe he was told that changes would be made...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieira View Post

That's what I think. But he should still be turning up for the fans. Of course we have a manager that tolerates him not turning up. Broken at every level.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    meaning... you don't agree or you don't believe me?
    I don't believe you. I genuinely don't care we lost on Sunday - I care about the ease with which City swatted us aside, there was a slight pang of irritation.
    But basically, I don't really care. It's not a competition I really give a monkeys about.
    And to an extent the Europa League is the Caribo Cup of Europe. But it's still a European competition, if we get anywhere near the final of course I'm going to want us to win it.
    Are we really "too good" for this competition now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    and be equally disappointed with him

it makes me laugh people are buying our players thinking they're better than they are

i watched Moan U v Chelski at the weekend

yes Sanchez created one of the goals and i think we're missing that but we're not missing him trying to take on three defenders and giving the ball away, or going missing for long periods, which he also did in spades....

and when Giraffe came on for Chelski he was typically useless - i still can't belive they bought him
    Not convinced every team in the league would take Ramsey, what has he actually done since he's been with us other than 16 goals in one season (an anomaly by all intents and purposes). It's delusional Arsenal fan syndrome to think the all the top clubs would want him, yes sure some of the lesser clubs might, but the big clubs not convinced.

HCZ

Changes were made

His salary was doubled

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Not convinced every team in the league would take Ramsey, what has he actually done since he's been with us other than 16 goals in one season (an anomaly by all intents and purposes). It's delusional Arsenal fan syndrome to think the all the top clubs would want him, yes sure some of the lesser clubs might, but the big clubs not convinced.
    Some people are stupid, yet it appears we are even more stupid

When Barca and City declared interest in him we should have laughed ourselves stupid all the way to the bank

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post

When Barca and City declared interest in him we should have laughed ourselves stupid all the way to the bank
    Got to agree, I don't think he's much of an asset, yes he will get the odd goal but realistically what does he bring to the team, you want someone who produces performances regularly not someone that turns up occasionally.

If his reported salary demands are correct we should sell him in the summer, he's not our worst performer by any stretch of the imagination, but he's nothing special and isn't a player who will fight for every ball either

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally don't think we should have paid him that amount of money. He is a good player, but he goes missing too often for my liking. I forgot he was playing on Sunday and genuinely wondered if he had been subbed. Wenger us getting erratic with his wages. pays a bit for Miki's wages, then complains when Ramsey for wanting the same.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ View Post

They do that all the time anyway.
    Für eure Sicherheit

HCZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Got to agree, I don't think he's much of an asset, yes he will get the odd goal but realistically what does he bring to the team, you want someone who produces performances regularly not someone that turns up occasionally.

If his reported salary demands are correct we should sell him in the summer, he's not our worst performer by any stretch of the imagination, but he's nothing special and isn't a player who will fight for every ball either
    He isn’t that far from being our worst performer.

Xhaka, Iwobi, Welbeck probably all worse but that aside