User Tag List

Page 294 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 1942442842922932942952963043443947941294 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 13813

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BOBN - maybe this isn't the place for you.

Try another Arsenal forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    We've re-signed Nasri!

Now, that just plain alwful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Well the tone of both talking about Vermaelen and Wilshere is consistent (you knowing it all), therefore it's quite likely that is why you were banned from it, not because you were talking about one particular player. It's telling you that coming in to a thread every match to self-aggrandise is just as tiring from you as it is from everyone else that might have done it before.

You can talk about whoever you like but just like everyone else in the history of this forum has had something done to them (a post deletion/thread deletion/thread banning etc) no matter what their views on Wilshere.

I can't remember you being banned from any other thread so it's hardly like you've been continually persecuted. Do people disagree with you? Well yeah of course they do, you already made up that 95% stat about Vermaelen so do you expect disagreements to you or don't you?
    I've got 300 odd posts in here since the 2011 move or whatever. One of the lowest post rates of active members. Cant be that relentless.

What's tiring is seeing the same faces plus wenger being blamed for every ill (but that's ok of course). Provocative phrases like "wage thief" can be used but thats ok. without those I'd have no motivation.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBN View Post
    I've got 300 odd posts in here since the 2011 move or whatever. One of the lowest post rates of active members. Cant be that relentless.

What's tiring is seeing the same faces plus wenger being blamed for every ill (but that's ok of course). Provocative phrases like "wage thief" can be used but thats ok. without those I'd have no motivation.
    Given you rarely come on to say anything else other than praise yourself, have a go at Jenkinson, Wilshere, Vermaelen or Bergkamp it's probably a large percentage.

Your second line: Loads of people have been called out on how they've layed in to Wenger unfairly hence why some often say they're the ones being targeted too, so I don't really know what you're trying to say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not shit, but I'm tired hearing how he "carries the team single-handedly". It's lies.

Oh and liverpools continho is younger and has more premier league goals that him this season and he joined last week
    Haven't bothered reading the spat - and Wilshere's not shit. BUT I don't have a problem with the suggestion that Wilshere is over-hyped - generally by Anglophile pundits. He is not our saviour - and a 21 year old should not be regarded as such. The problem is that for all his dynamism, Wilshere has much to learn before he can be regarded as a match winner. Even with our average squad, we are capable of playing effectively without him - and its no surprise that we can put in performances when he is not on the pitch. Yesterday, for example, Diaby (once he had come up to speed) gave us something a little different in MF. Its a crying shame that he will never play consistently enough to make a real difference to our team - and Wenger IMO is mistaken by persisting with him to the exclusion of signing an alternative. But in a fantasy world - if we could play a fit Diaby on a regular basis, he would probably keep Wilshere on the fringes of the first team. I love Wilshere - but he is not, and should not expected to be 'world class' at this stage of his career. I have said it before, but I am concerned about Wilshere's capacity to improve with a dearth of players, and a manager whose strength is not really as a football coach.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger played him into the red once again when it wasn't even necessary. The midfield have been struggling for ages and I can't understand why Rosicky wasn't given a few games to give Jack a rest. He wasn't getting battered for months and wasn't exactly playing well either. Not to the point where he was a vital cog any way. I agree, I fit Diaby could add a lot to this team because he's something else when confident and fit. Rosicky too. Also, why not try playing Arshavin in the middle further up field? The midfield look exhausted and I'm worried Arteta or Cazorla will pick up an injury next. They've been looking knackered for ages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have Wilshere, Cazorla, Chamberlain and possibly (but probably not) Sagna and Gibbs. These are our football players. Rosicky too if he wasn't injured all the time and Arshavin and Podolski if they hadn't already been destroyed by our shitty, shitty club.

All our other alleged players are dogshite. That's the reality. Dogshite garbage we make do with and who wouldn't get within a mile of a proper football team anywhere in Europe. This is why some players get a pass while others don't, because they are actual players. It's not about favourites its about reality. Jack can kick a ball and pass, ****s like Walcott and Diaby can't. Simple. Can't play football if you can't pass, unless you manage to land a gig with Arsenal where a segment of the fans will cover for you, while stuffing your pockets too.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. All those goals and assists from Theo over the years proves he can't kick or pass

Do you love being humiliated or something?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringBoringArsenal View Post

Holy fuck....

No wonder Sagan has gone dogshit on the pitch.