User Tag List

Page 1067 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 675679671017105710651066106710681069107711171167 ... LastLast
Results 10,661 to 10,670 of 13792

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power n Glory View Post
    It's going to be part of first major decision for Emery. Where does he play Ozil and what does he do with him if he doesn't press and close down fast enough? The manager has made his intentions clear enough so can't let it slide as we've seen with Wenger.
    He'll be like Klopp where he'll give everyone a chance to prove themselves. He'll want to assess the squad and see which players he can rely on.

From next summer onwards you'll see him really shape the squad into his own.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My problem with Ozil is that he was hit & miss before he signed a new deal and since he has signed (350kpw reportedly), he has hardly played & when he has it’s been half arsed. It’s almost as if he decides when he wants to play.

Sorry but for our ‘best player’ that kind of behaviour is bullshit & unacceptable.
    If the article is true about the squad not being happy with him then I don’t blame them.

Mhikitarian and Aubameyang have been better players than Ozil and they have only been here 6 months!

If they are shit then they are all shit together, Ozil doesn’t get a free pass, new era or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubameyang's Wang View Post
    My problem with Ozil is that he was hit & miss before he signed a new deal and since he has signed (350kpw reportedly), he has hardly played & when he has it’s been half arsed. It’s almost as if he decides when he wants to play.

Sorry but for our ‘best player’ that kind of behaviour is bullshit & unacceptable.
    If the article is true about the squad not being happy with him then I don’t blame them.

Mhikitarian and Aubameyang have been better players than Ozil and they have only been here 6 months!

If they are shit then they are all shit together, Ozil doesn’t get a free pass, new era or not.
    I totally agree with this. It doesn't matter that he's our best player if we only get 40% out of him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hit and miss is the very definition of Wenger's Arsenal. Emery's Arsenal hasn't kicked a ball yet. Every member of the squad will be under his scrutiny as he decides who will stay and who will go. Fans have no need to cut of their noses before any of this happens.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    Already debunked.

https://dfidnews.blog.gov.uk/2018/05...of-arsenal-fc/

Express is gammon fodder.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    Worst decision ever by the club.

It’s asking for this kind of pointless bad press.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Already debunked.

Does anyone actually believe foreign aid isn't routinely misappropriated? Given the UK government has confirmed the money is used for good causes we can now conclude with certainty it isn't.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aubameyang's Wang View Post
    Worst decision ever by the club.

It’s asking for this kind of pointless bad press.
    Meh. We only seem to get bad press and piss-taking anyway, so who gives a shit?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Already debunked.

It's made Radio 4, it must be true!!!! Not denied by the Rwandan representative either.