User Tag List

Page 771 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 2716717217617697707717727737818218711271 ... LastLast
Results 7,701 to 7,710 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    I guess Puma wanted big names as the focus point , dunno why Guroud is in there, he is useless.
    Giroud, Bellerin, and Monreal are all Puma players.

Santi is too, iirc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ramsey takes the number 8
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Toe curling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    Bobby and Freddie in the background. Have they joined the coaching staff like Henry?

Also, a little worried that Giroud is being featured front and centre. It suggests he's still a major part of Wenger's plans.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...l-new-home-kit

It could be curtains for the British core. No Theo, Ox, Wilshere, Ramsey or Gibbs featured in the marketing. I guess the focus on what's local has shifted to the fans in the background on the local streets. It's quite an image. The old and the new together.
    Freddie's been coaching the U15s, I think? Not sure about le Bob - I'm pretty sure he used to be a Puma man, and he was a club ambassador at one point? Maybe he still is.

Plus who wouldn't want Thierry, Freddie and Bob modelling their clobber!

As for the rest of the players featured, I get the feeling this kit launch ended up being a bit of a rush job because of those leaked Xhaka pics, so maybe it was just a case of grabbing whoever was still around? Whatever the reason, I wouldn't read too much into it - I'm sure the truth of it is spectacularly dull...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having read the the reports about the Ozil rumour that Piers Morgan is peddling today, I have to ask if there is any (alleged) Arsenal fan who is more consistently negative towards the club than Morgan? I get the impression that he would complain even if Arsenal won the the EPL, CL, FA Cup and Capital One Cup.
    While all answers are responses, not all responses are answers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Gooner View Post
    Having read the the reports about the Ozil rumour that Piers Morgan is peddling today, I have to ask if there is any (alleged) Arsenal fan who is more consistently negative towards the club than Morgan? I get the impression that he would complain even if Arsenal won the the EPL, CL, FA Cup and Capital One Cup.
    He's an utter cunt. He'd love to see Ozil fuck off just so he has more ammo for his never-ending self publicity campaign. Run out of everywhere as the shit journalist he is, the only place his voice sounds loud enough for his taste is on Twatter. He's a legend in his own mind on that place.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having read the the reports about the Ozil rumour that Piers Morgan is peddling today, I have to ask if there is any (alleged) Arsenal fan who is more consistently negative towards the club than Morgan?
    I'll have to introduce you to Zim sometime.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stewart Robson maybe?

Asian Clique Head Bhaiya The Emirates Gallactico's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bellerin made his debut for the Spanish senior team today in their 3 - 1 win over Bosnia.

Del Bosque: "We have two days to give the list of 23. From what the doctors tell us [on Carvajal], Bellerín stays."

Looks like Bellerin is going to make the Spain squad for the Euro's after all.
    Last edited by The Emirates Gallactico; 29-05-2016 at 09:54 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    Del Bosque: "We have two days to give the list of 23. From what the doctors tell us [on Carvajal], Bellerín stays."

Looks like Bellerin is going to make the Spain squad for the Euro's after all.
    Let's hope he tells the Barca players to go and fuck off unlike Cesc