User Tag List

Page 1381 of 1381 FirstFirst ... 381881128113311371137913801381
Results 13,801 to 13,808 of 13808

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So just seen something on Twitter (not calling it X) that I’ve not previously seen

A Chelsea fan openly lamenting selling Havertz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're probably still saying the same about Salah and DeBruyne.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    So just seen something on Twitter (not calling it X) that I’ve not previously seen

A Chelsea fan openly lamenting selling Havertz
    Not a very bright football fan if you ask me.

I mean yeah Jackson hasn't been great (like almost all their other signings), but I'd still take his industry and lower wages over Havertz anyday of the week.

Selling off Havertz and Mount were great deals for them, its the manner that they spent the money which is their problem

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still not sure what I think about Havertz. I really want to like him but although he's improved it still feels like £60m was a big price for someone who hasn't been that prolific.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 21_GOONER_SALUTE View Post
    Not a very bright football fan if you ask me.

I mean yeah Jackson hasn't been great (like almost all their other signings), but I'd still take his industry and lower wages over Havertz anyday of the week.

Selling off Havertz and Mount were great deals for them, its the manner that they spent the money which is their problem
    Don’t know that I agree with that at all

I still wouldn’t have signed Havertz but no question at all that he has been far better than most of us assumed he’d be

Yesterday it wasn’t just the goal, it was the way he held up the ball and gave us that physical dimension. The only Chelsea player I’d probably take over Havertz is Cole Palmer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I'm still not sure what I think about Havertz. I really want to like him but although he's improved it still feels like £60m was a big price for someone who hasn't been that prolific.
    I think it’s unlikely Havertz is ever going to justify his transfer fee especially when you consider the money spent on Trossard, Odegaard etc but he’s been a very useful player this season of that there’s no question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disagree, how much would we have paid for a striker that got nearly a goal a game and also contributed well overall (think of the pass to Saka yesterday)?

I think the money's turned out to be justified

Trossard was a bargain and Jorg and Kiwior good buys, although there will always be a question mark on why we didn't focus on them to start with instead of one (unconvincing) player in Mudryk, we'd have been chronically short this season without those three buys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Disagree, how much would we have paid for a striker that got nearly a goal a game and also contributed well overall (think of the pass to Saka yesterday)?

I think the money's turned out to be justified

Trossard was a bargain and Jorg and Kiwior good buys, although there will always be a question mark on why we didn't focus on them to start with instead of one (unconvincing) player in Mudryk, we'd have been chronically short this season without those three buys
    So can I deduce from your responses, that as far as you and HCZ are concerned, we no longer need to splurge on a top striker, since Havertz is doing a more than adequate job so far?