User Tag List

Page 1213 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 21371311131163120312111212121312141215122312631313 ... LastLast
Results 12,121 to 12,130 of 13798

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Did he run off with your missus?
    Go away you stupid little man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    You are.
    A troll is far too good a word for you.

You are below that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    A troll is far too good a word for you.

You are below that.
    Don't get drawn in by that troll. He's been performing this routine for years on GW. He's sitting there jerking off with tweezers, getting more frantic as you get angrier. Step away. Not worth it. Nobody on here has the guts to call this guy out as the troll he is, for whatever reason. He gets a free pass. You won't.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Don't get drawn in by that troll. He's been performing this routine for years on GW. He's sitting there jerking off with tweezers, getting more frantic as you get angrier. Step away. Not worth it. Nobody on here has the guts to call this guy out as the troll he is, for whatever reason. He gets a free pass. You won't.
    Interesting.

I'm not angry at all though.

It never ceases to amaze me how much stupidity there is in the world.

What has happened this year has confirmed that stupidity knows no boundaries and there is a lot of it on here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    According to Letters. Nobody knows what's going on at the club so all opinions are just speculation.
    Is that a particularly controversial stance?
    I mean, it’s not baseless speculation, there’s lots of “he said, she said”, but none of us really know.
    What I find odd in all this is that when the kits were revealed photos of Ozil in them were all over Arsenal’s social media. And now this.
    Arteta’s saying it’s for footballing reasons. Not entirely sure I believe him.
    I think it’s pretty easy to have 20:20 hindsight and say we shouldn’t have given Ozil that contract.
    But it was when Sanchez had left, we didn’t want him to leave too and how could anyone have anticipated that a couple of years later we wouldn’t even register him in the squad.
    The thing I can’t get my head around is he was a regular starter before lockdown. He wasn’t playing particularly well but not bad enough that I would have left him out of the squad completely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Now?

You.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    Interesting.

I'm not angry at all though.

It never ceases to amaze me how much stupidity there is in the world.

What has happened this year has confirmed that stupidity knows no boundaries and there is a lot of it on here.
    So why add to it ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    The thing I can’t get my head around is he was a regular starter before lockdown. He wasn’t playing particularly well but not bad enough that I would have left him out of the squad completely.
    Quite

It's not about football, it's about the fact that both Emery and Arteta were weak and needed affirmation form the players

Xhaka gets picked every week because he sucks the manager's dick in training and Ozil's left out because his knowledge of his own ability means he doesn't see why he should run around traffic cones twelve hours a day just because Arteta wants him to

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xhaka, Elneny, and we offloaded some shite as well. And they get to start ahead of Ozil? Complete nonsense. Something else, not directly related to football, is going on. There will be some perfectly unreasonable explanation for it all, which will come out now that Ozil it cut I suppose.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Ozil is not useless, that's just a classic zero-nuance internet forum thing to say

and it wasn't Wenger's fault we signed that new deal with Ozil, it was mainly down to Ivan Gazidis
    If you honestly think that Wenger allowed Gazidis to dictate to him about a football matter, then you're completely wrong.

Its you that is adding to the stupidity on here by believing that.