User Tag List

Page 1380 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 380880128013301370137813791380
Results 13,791 to 13,792 of 13792

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    I’d remind you that before the reason came out you speculated that White just wasn’t that interested in playing for England because of his lack of interest in the game
    I don't at all remember saying that but if you can find it then fine - all i could find was where you said "it’s the pinnacle of your career to play for your country."

I then said "Maybe for you, maybe not for him?" but that's a long way from what you just described I said - anyway I was wrong because since it's emerged how pleased he publicly said he was when first picked for England

Again though, all irrelevant regarding Rice's comments
    Last edited by Mac76; Yesterday at 05:30 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I retract that then, it was indeed not you who said that

Conversations on here are running like colours and whites in a machine wash at 60. It was MO who attributed the whole not interested in football thing into the discussion

It was more setting up how you have a tendency to take a snapshot and make an entire narrative from it and assume that’s correct (a bit like how you did with the nothing video of Trossard) but given you didn’t say what I wrongly attributed to you that doesn’t work as an example of that.

But yeah basically I’m happy to go with nothing Rice says undermines White’s position…I think under the circumstances it was the best response he could have given and he covered all bases.

But as I say if White gets the hump over it (which in all likelihood we will never get to know about because White has tended to maintain radio silence over things)….i still say Rice did the right thing and maybe White needs to wind his neck in. But this is absurdly trespassing into the land of hypotheticals
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; Yesterday at 07:00 PM.