User Tag List

Page 987 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 48788793797798598698798898999710371087 ... LastLast
Results 9,861 to 9,870 of 13800

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cunt can go. Who cares? He can't cross a ball to save his life and he's an average defender at best. Plus he's a total prick. So who cares? In his case.

The only thing here, if it's him, is the players see through the fraud we have in charge too. But that's not really surprising.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've listened to the recording and it does sound like him tbf.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    The cunt can go. Who cares? He can't cross a ball to save his life and he's an average defender at best. Plus he's a total prick. So who cares? In his case.

The only thing here, if it's him, is the players see through the fraud we have in charge too. But that's not really surprising.
    I'd care because he's still a very good player and under a different manager with a bit of motivation I think he'd easily find his form again.

There are some players that will never make the grade (Xhaka, Iwobi, Welbz etc), but I don't think we should underestimate the damaging effect the loony in charge is having on the rest of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe Bellerin is still only 21, he seems to have been around for ever.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's 100% his voice, it's way too unique to be able to imitate it that well for the overwhelming majority.

I'm not going to pretend to be gobsmacked by it but I am gutted. He's basically waiting out his time and waiting for an excuse to leave.

With the right guidance he can quite probably be the best right back in the world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    It's 100% his voice, it's way too unique to be able to imitate it that well for the overwhelming majority.

I'm not going to pretend to be gobsmacked by it but I am gutted. He's basically waiting out his time and waiting for an excuse to leave.

With the right guidance he can quite probably be the best right back in the world.
    Quite

any player with real ambition and talent isn't going to stay - bit of an indictment of Ozil tbh...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Quite

any player with real ambition and talent isn't going to stay - bit of an indictment of Ozil tbh...
    Ozil maybe knows something we don't. I bloody hope so anyway.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The most interesting part of that leak is when he says: "There's no training, there's no leadership. We do the same training every day." No surprise there but it's the first time we've heard a player say it (assuming that's genuinely him).

Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    I would have said the same when he first broke through but he has barely improved since then and probably even taken a step back. Not sure about best in the world but I'd agree with the right coaching he can become a great right back. He's doing the right thing for his career by getting out of here at 21.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    The most interesting part of that leak is when he says: "There's no training, there's no leadership. We do the same training every day." No surprise there but it's the first time we've heard a player say it (assuming that's genuinely him).

I would have said the same when he first broke through but he has barely improved since then and probably even taken a step back. Not sure about best in the world but I'd agree with the right coaching he can become a great right back. He's doing the right thing for his career by getting out of here at 21.
    Not if Wenger goes first. If we get the right manager there will be huge opportunities for players that stay "loyal" (take the money) through this sorry tail end of Wenger's now discredited career.

They'll say it's a fake I suppose. Wouldn't want to be in his shoes when Wenger gets hold of him. Wenger hates his children being naughty.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it was fake I would have thought he’d come out immediately and deny it, given the spotlight he currently finds himself under.

Fuck him.