User Tag List

Page 836 of 1380 FirstFirst ... 3367367868268348358368378388468869361336 ... LastLast
Results 8,351 to 8,360 of 13792

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Southampton are a bad example.

they built a bigger stadium, then were relegated. Took them years to recover.
    Accepted
    I just feel we are in a place now where literally no one should want Wenger to stay and if he does sign a new contract then we know what we all should do.

Westminister bridge the next day. We should all hang ourselves. I will hand out the ropes and suffer the indignity of hanging myself last.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger is in denial, does not seem to accept that he is past his sell by date and that the reason players have left Arsenal want to leave Arsenal and do not want to join Arsenal is because they know that they and the club will win nothing whilst he is in charge.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Danny Welbeck on FB Live turning out for the U23s.

No need to thank me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

No need to thank me.

Thanks
    http://i.imgur.com/hPVED72.png

The crueller it is, the sooner it will be over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sir Chips has rolled out Sustainability v3.0 and issued a "note of caution" to the clubs that are winning stuff. We won't be engaging in such vulgar pursuits, by the sound of it. He didn't make any comment on Kroenke's increasingly leveraged personal position which takes advantage of "market forces that have contributed directly over time to the success of the Premier League".

‘Francis Coquelin, Hector Bellerin, Laurent Koscielny and Olivier Giroud have all signed new contracts, while we have taken up options to extend the contracts of Per Mertesacker and Santi Cazorla.

'Further work is required in the area of contract renewals and we will continue to invest rationally in our squad retention.

‘As expected, increased Premier League broadcasting revenues have had a direct impact on player costs both in terms of transfer prices and player wage demands.

‘While these are market forces that have contributed directly over time to the success of the Premier League, I would sound a note of caution in light of the very material contractual commitments to future wages that clubs are taking on.’
    Translation: It's our money, fuck you, we're keeping it! And if Ozil and Alexis think they can get more elsewhere, well there's the door. Meanwhile, we have Giroud so quit complaining.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

No need to thank me.

There has never been need to thank you

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Sir Chips has rolled out Sustainability v3.0 and issued a "note of caution" to the clubs that are winning stuff. We won't be engaging in such vulgar pursuits, by the sound of it. He didn't make any comment on Kroenke's increasingly leveraged personal position which takes advantage of "market forces that have contributed directly over time to the success of the Premier League".

Translation: It's our money, fuck you, we're keeping it! And if Ozil and Alexis think they can get more elsewhere, well there's the door. Meanwhile, we have Giroud so quit complaining.
    Meh, if as of next season people continue to pay top whack to keep wenger and lose our best players than they really have no-one to blame but themselves

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    Meh, if as of next season people continue to pay top whack to keep wenger and lose our best players than they really have no-one to blame but themselves
    Trouble is, if fans stay the club wins, if fans walk away the club wins because we already know there's a queue waiting to jump in. Giving these bastard owners a hard time appears to be compulsory for any fan that wants to see a change in the ambitions of the club. Therefore, fans need to understand that forking out and turning up to cheer is no longer the sole definition of support. Refusing to turn up, refusing to pay as much as a penny, attacking this board and this manager at every opportunity is just as valid a method of support.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Trouble is, if fans stay the club wins, if fans walk away the club wins because we already know there's a queue waiting to jump in. Giving these bastard owners a hard time appears to be compulsory for any fan that wants to see a change in the ambitions of the club. Therefore, fans need to understand that forking out and turning up to cheer is no longer the sole definition of support. Refusing to turn up, refusing to pay as much as a penny, attacking this board and this manager at every opportunity is just as valid a method of support.
    I'm not convinced, just because there is a season ticket waiting list.....this waiting list goes back several years.....are they really going to take up the offer if others don't renew.

If I recall i was on the season ticket waiting list when i joined red membership and had i not cancelled it a year ago i would have probably been offered a season ticket for this current season. There was no chance i'd have taken up that offer even i'd retained red membership.

You'll always get the Ultra fans who go no matter what, but the way we've played this season with absolutely no sign of improvement and the games we have coming up - Liverpool, Southampton, West Brom, Stoke, Spurs away from home, having to play one of united/city/chelsea/spurs if we get through to the fa cup semis....the likelihood of more poor results is high and as much as Wenger bemoans it he knows the fans will be on his back every bad result....and if despite this he signs an extension people won't give money to a club that they know doesn't care about them.
    Last edited by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie; 25-02-2017 at 01:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jonker has left the academy to managed Wolfsburg. Traitor... how dare anyone show ambition.