User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match reaction vs Man Utd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't we go back to the carefree, wonderfully domestic football bereft summer? I got into a good book! Goodness knows where I've left that now :'(
    Formerly TMOKJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like others only just checked todays football scores not really interested anymore and Arsenal being shit doesn't help. We have all moaned at one time in the past 6 or 7 seasons about how shit we are but it seems Wenger is determined to keep taking it to the next level and he is succeeding. We used to play good football and lose but now we play bad football and lose, I mean wtf? The fact we lose or struggle in every big game under the sun now just shows how bad Wenger is tactically these days, totally clueless.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Didn't watch it.

Spent the day with my family enjoying life.

Never thought I'd live without football and Arsenal. It's been a huge part of my life and family since I was old enough to kick a ball. A connection with my Dad and Brother that's always been there.

Football and Arsenal are corrupt and ruined. I just hope everyone else wakes up from the coma and ditches the lot so that these cunts can no longer steal money and break hearts.

Cunts the lot of em.
    I am not quite there yet but I am getting there. Before I used to stop talking to people when we lost a game.. now days, its more of a 'meh'.. I still make every effort possible to watch them play and in fact plan my vacations/trips around Arsenal games. Dont think I'll be doing this time anymore though.
    On 21st december we play Liverpool on a Sunday at 10am Central time.. thats the time we have started playing indoor football.. I think it'll be the first time in more than a decade I will chose to ignore an Arsenal game voluntarily.

Thank you Arsenal.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wilsheres miss was absurd.

Did somebody say hes back?

But he doesnt mess up like that if hes playing under a man he respects and fears. He knew fooking that up was not a problem.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBN View Post
    But he doesnt mess up like that if hes playing under a man he respects and fears. He knew fooking that up was not a problem.
    Yes. I'm sure that's exactly what went through his mind in the split second before he shot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Yes. I'm sure that's exactly what went through his mind in the split second before he shot.
    Fear of failure and/or the will to win the game are ingrained long before the players get on the pitch.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Spent 45 minutes on Skype this morning with my brother in Australia and not once did either of us mention the match.

Arsenal v Manchester United and we didn't even reference it.
    That sounds familiar. I managed to watch the game with my bro but these days we hardly even mention the football. We just don't give a shit. No big build and just prepared for a shit performance.

My girlfriend has given up the ghost and doesn't even ask about the results anymore. Same with many of my mates. It's that glum feeling surrounding the club and the optimism has been sucked dry.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The important question is... what did Wenger have to say after the game?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Didn't watch it.

Spent the day with my family enjoying life.

Never thought I'd live without football and Arsenal. It's been a huge part of my life and family since I was old enough to kick a ball. A connection with my Dad and Brother that's always been there.

Football and Arsenal are corrupt and ruined. I just hope everyone else wakes up from the coma and ditches the lot so that these cunts can no longer steal money and break hearts.

Cunts the lot of em.
    While Wenger is in charge and the team keep serving up this drivel, I think I'm heading in the same direction as you. I made plans today knowing I'd miss most of the game - didn't care one bit, infact I only remembered the game was on when I got an alert from the Arsenal app on my phone with the half time score update.

This team is rancid and so is talking about them. What can we say that hasn't been said a million times before? We've all identified the issues but unfortunately the only man who can make a difference has overlooked it all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Well its either that or hes shyt so...

He could have squared it. If there was any doubt (and there should have been given his pathetic goal record) he could have done what he had to for the greater good.

But obviously he wanted his goal and to hell with Wenger, Arsenal, the result and everything else.

Wenger is not the man to tame these egotistical, selfish new breed of player. Dixons, Keowns and Vieiras fine.