User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Match Reaction vs West Brom (away).

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    So let's lose all the games and get relegated - that'll show Wenger.
    That's the idea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Banner boys should be complimented - Wenger has to see that he isnt "bullet-proof" or some kind of untouchable messiah that the fans all worship. He has got a lot of fans very angry & he needs to start asking himself why that might be.
    Also sends a very clear message to the board which ultimately was why Wenger was so fazed about it - banners like these are out of his control & he doesn't like it.
    Well done boys - more banners please. 1st one to spray "don't" on the "In Arsene we trust" banner gets a free Beef & Ale pie from the Food Court.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dein-machine View Post
    The Banner boys should be complimented - Wenger has to see that he isnt "bullet-proof" or some kind of untouchable messiah that the fans all worship. He has got a lot of fans very angry & he needs to start asking himself why that might be.
    Also sends a very clear message to the board which ultimately was why Wenger was so fazed about it - banners like these are out of his control & he doesn't like it.
    Well done boys - more banners please. 1st one to spray "don't" on the "In Arsene we trust" banner gets a free Beef & Ale pie from the Food Court.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    Imagine we had 4 or 5 Sanchezs? players who pres the opposition, work hard and set the tone? Thats why Barcelona were so successfull, they overran the opposition and killed them ruthlessly.
    At least two would be on the bench, one injured and another out on loan.

So I imagine things wouldn't be as different as you think.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    His responses indicate a man who cannot conceive of the possibility of being wrong

Even a smidgen of humility might go down better, but his response is more i grind my fingers to the bone and when things go wrong it's due to factors outside my control.

Arrogance is fine when you're successful, but in a stagnant situation like we are in its about as welcome as Gary Glitter at your daughters birthday party

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    His responses indicate a man who cannot conceive of the possibility of being wrong
    Good thing there's no-one like that on here.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    I'm never wrong, I wish I was...its actually boring, there's no surprise in life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post

Yeah thats actually true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post

Even a smidgen of humility might go down better, but his response is more i grind my fingers to the bone and when things go wrong it's due to factors outside my control.

Arrogance is fine when you're successful, but in a stagnant situation like we are in its about as welcome as Gary Glitter at your daughters birthday party
    Completely agree, he seems to think anyone with an opinion different to him must be an imbecile.

There's only one way with him, the Wenger way, every other method is wrong or flawed regardless or results.