User Tag List

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tottenham Hotspufs v Arsenal - Saturday 7 February - 12:45

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tottenham Hotspufs v Arsenal - Saturday 7 February - 12:45

So if Sanchez is fit, does he come in for Theo or Ozil?

Wenfer will most likely keep Ozil in the team, but I'd still be wary of using him in what is likely to be a high intensity, end-to-end game. Having two pacy outlets is also useful against the Spuds who always give you space to play on the break.

Then again, he'll probably WUM everyone and bring Flamini back in and stick Chambers at RB again.

A desmond.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    0-4
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IF Ox and Sanchez are both fit, they should start ahead of Walcott and Ozil. If one of them is fit, then the person that needs to be moved to the bench is Ozil.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's an embarrassment of riches when they're playing well. When they're not we just want them all out!

Sanchez comes back in obviously....too motivated a player to leave out of such a game. I think it would be wise to include one of Ozil or Walcott on today's showing, and probably the latter for me.

It's a little hard luck on the Ox you might say but it was that way for Gnabry when he came into the fold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no way Wenger will drop Ozil and keep Walcott in, he loves him too much to do that. Not to mention the fact that he likes to pack the midfield in away games.

Heard him say the Ox would probably miss the Tottenham game too so its gonna be Alexis + Ozil.

Massive game for both teams but we can afford to draw where as a loss would see them go above us.

1-3 please lads.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    IF Ox and Sanchez are both fit, they should start ahead of Walcott and Ozil. If one of them is fit, then the person that needs to be moved to the bench is Ozil.
    Ozil and Walcott are deadly together. But Ozil doesn't suit compact, defensive minded tactics, similar to the City game, which is what we should be aiming to implement.

Sanchez must start anyhow.

I think he'll drop Walcott cause he can be super sub and change the game if we're chasing a goal. So I think he'll go for a similar line up to the Villa game with Sanchez coming in for Walcott.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this should be a cracking game as both teams are hitting form. erikson and kane are key for them. but we do seem to have a bit of choice. Despite our good run we haven't really pulled away from Liverpool or Spurs. this is the chance to do that. Again first goal is key, as despite our good run of form I don't think we have had to chase the game once yet.

think we will sneak this 2-1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appalling display! Wenger out! 3-1
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has the potential to be one of those mental games we used to have with them, before we both went a bit shit.

3-3.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    There is no way Wenger will drop Ozil and keep Walcott in, he loves him too much to do that. Not to mention the fact that he likes to pack the midfield in away games.

Heard him say the Ox would probably miss the Tottenham game too so its gonna be Alexis + Ozil.

Massive game for both teams but we can afford to draw where as a loss would see them go above us.

1-3 please lads.
    I should think that he will sacrifice Walcott as you suggest....... but I just think that a player like Theo with his skill set against a team far from convincing and one which will give us space in behind.... At least this is what I'd like to see anyway.

Though on form, Ozil from the last game was superb.