User Tag List

Page 11 of 312 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Speculation and Shit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    Piss off
    Harsh on Gary

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How does the Daily Mail know any of this? We know it won't have been leaked by the club and how does Walcott benefit by making this public? This is the scummy media creating a story around the one fact we do know, Walcott's contract is coming to an end. It's a safe bet he wants a pay rise to sign another contract, who couldn't have guessed that? Or at least his agent wants it. The actual amount is revealed as being "north of" what he already earns. That's pretty vague and again pretty obvious, doubt he'd want a figure "south of" the current one. Typical crap from a crap media rag.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Harsh on Gary
    I wouldnt ever tell him to piss off.. he is my golden ticket! I mean.. my source of Arsenal game tickets!
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    How does the Daily Mail know any of this? We know it won't have been leaked by the club and how does Walcott benefit by making this public? This is the scummy media creating a story around the one fact we do know, Walcott's contract is coming to an end. It's a safe bet he wants a pay rise to sign another contract, who couldn't have guessed that? Or at least his agent wants it. The actual amount is revealed as being "north of" what he already earns. That's pretty vague and again pretty obvious, doubt he'd want a figure "south of" the current one. Typical crap from a crap media rag.
    Blame Keown for blowing the lid. I'd usually agree with you on this sort of thing, but considering the position he's in at the club, he can't really make a fuss about the contract unless he's prepared to leave.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lemme guess.

Walcott is a boyhood Liverpool fan?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Harsh on Gary
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    He can piss off.. he is my golden shower! I mean.. oh my he can shove his Arsenal game tickets!

Hope that works
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still a little boy who pretends he's a footballer

We haven't really missed him have we.

If Liverpool want him, and that's the extent of their ambition, then go right ahead Rogers, you lipstick wearing quilted jacketed twatbag.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Still a little boy who pretends he's a footballer

We haven't really missed him have we.

If Liverpool want him, and that's the extent of their ambition, then go right ahead Rogers, you lipstick wearing quilted jacketed twatbag.
    Drunk LDG

But seriously Fuck him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just reading Arseblog and he's done a mini summary on the quotes and stories. The funny thing is, it's Wenger making it known that the process will be difficult which reminds me of the RVP situation where he came out to say he's not sure about offering huge wages to a player passing his prime.

Check it out.

Nov 2014 – Arsene Wenger says we’re starting to talk to him about a new contract. “We are starting to sit down with him,” he says, but warns, “It is never easy with him.”

March 2015 – The manager sounds sarcastic and not altogether pleased when asked about it, saying, “The first contacts have been established with the embassy. We will see how that progresses politically. He is very quick on the pitch but off the pitch, not always.

Thursday night (March 19th) – A number of newspapers all run the same story mooting a Walcott move to Liverpool as the mugsmashers grow worried about Raheem Sterling’s future/contract situation. It’s almost as if those papers have been briefed by the same source. Who might that have been?!

Friday March 20th – The London Evening Standard runs a story to say that contract talks are ‘on hold’ until the end of the season with both parties ‘happy’ and ‘relaxed’ by that.
    Are those not shots from Wenger? We're not going to keep him from the sounds of things. I think it's unwise for his camp to try and play tough with negotiations if true, but I don't know why Wenger has taken this public. I wouldn't be surprised if someone from the club is leaking stories about Liverpool to edge him closer to the door.