User Tag List

Page 249 of 312 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3116

Thread: Summer Transfer Speculation and Shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    If he said that he should be sacked.
    http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...to-new-signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    His "waiting period" excuse is tiresome, every other club seems to manage to find players all summer, he has to wait until we're a month into the season giving players no time to get use to the club and teammates, joker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    His "waiting period" excuse is tiresome, every other club seems to manage to find players all summer, he has to wait until we're a month into the season giving players no time to get use to the club and teammates, joker.
    'Ve are working very hard, waiting.'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Western Ireland far more attractive than Manchester for Neymar after all

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34074211
    Last edited by Kano; 27-08-2015 at 08:53 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone tell me how DeBryune is a 60m pound player? have i missed his WPOTY wards or his CL medals recently?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wolfsburg rightly shafting a club overflowing with owner and TV money.

Why else is Stones being rated at £30m+ and Berahino £20m+? These clubs that hoarde talent and rip the best away from burgeoning teams deserve to have the arse ripped out of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kano View Post
    Wolfsburg rightly shafting a club overflowing with owner and TV money.

Why else is Stones being rated at £30m+ and Berahino £20m+? These clubs that hoarde talent and rip the best away from burgeoning teams deserve to have the arse ripped out of them.
    They are so rich the money is irrelevant, they want THEIR toy to be the bestest eva! Anyone else thinking the fair play money thing in retrospect had curbed a little of this sort of shit, or just my tired mind?
    Society is now one polished horde
    Formed by two mighty tribes, the bores and the bored.

"After all, it was the Gunners’ goalkeeper who started the move that culminated in Thomas’ crowning glory. It was Lukic who, in injury time, decided to throw the ball out to Lee Dixon rather than lump it long..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our transfer dealings have been completed. Cech will be our one and only signing. I doubt even sky sports will bother with someone reporting from London Colney this time round. Its sad, because we aren't that far away from being a serious title challenging side, I juts don't get what the club are thinking leaving it like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralpheroo72 View Post
    Our transfer dealings have been completed. Cech will be our one and only signing. I doubt even sky sports will bother with someone reporting from London Colney this time round. Its sad, because we aren't that far away from being a serious title challenging side, I juts don't get what the club are thinking leaving it like this.
    Club has left it to the modern Jesus Christ of Arsenal aka Wenger to sort stuff out. Like they said "When wenger has a plan, we back it OR else we STFU and twiddle our arse holes"
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Injury Time View Post
    They are so rich the money is irrelevant, they want THEIR toy to be the bestest eva! Anyone else thinking the fair play money thing in retrospect had curbed a little of this sort of shit, or just my tired mind?
    FFP seemed to be working. Then the shysters got involved and fat bastards like Martin Samuel were hired to pretend the restrictions were killing teams like Scunthorpe (he may be a huge bastard who eats pies for a living but he sure is a champion of the little clubs, when convenient). With the shysters threatening to rob him and Samuel threatening to sit on him Platini relented and ran away to FIFA. Upshot, the gypos are back to spunking £150mill per season. It's okay, it's great news for the little clubs.
    Für eure Sicherheit