User Tag List

Page 50 of 312 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Speculation and Shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    He looks okay, but not Marketing material so we may stand a chance.
    I didn't think we'd be acting Sassoon.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    Giroud's really comparing goal stats with Henry?

He'll be lucky to break the 100 goal mark at Arsenal. He certainly won't beat Henry's record. His career total probably won't come close to Henry's Arsenal record alone.
    Yeah, Giroud should bend over and take it up the ass while Henry talks shite about the guy who was one of the main contributors to a run that took us from mid-table to what should have been second.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Giroud's really comparing goal stats with Henry?

He'll be lucky to break the 100 goal mark at Arsenal. He certainly won't beat Henry's record. His career total probably won't come close to Henry's Arsenal record alone.
    Haters gotta hate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan Shaking All Over View Post
    Haters gotta hate
    Potatoes gonna potate.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Reynholm View Post
    Potatoes gonna potate.
    Gonnas gonna gonna
    Für eure Sicherheit

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Giroud comparing himself to Henry is like comparing the shoddy artexing in my dads bathroom ceiling to the sisteen chapel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    Yeah, Giroud should bend over and take it up the ass while Henry talks shite about the guy who was one of the main contributors to a run that took us from mid-table to what should have been second.
    Hey, the pundit 'shot' was good. But is he really trying to compare goal records with Henry? Come on, that's not smart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, the pundit 'shot' was good. But is he really trying to compare goal records with Henry? Come on, that's not smart.
    I think he realises Henry's place as a striker. He also realises were Henry rates as a pundit.

Hence the shot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    I think he realises Henry's place as a striker. He also realises were Henry rates as a pundit.

Hence the shot.
    I don't know about that if he's really comparing goal records. That must be a misquote. Do you think that's a wise argument against our all time leading goal scorer?

But Henry wasn't wrong because we need a better striker. A 20 goal striker isn't enough to win us the league.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just hope that if we must add another forward, he is significantly better than what we have. We don't need loads of players of a similar standard all vying for one spot.

Part of me wishes we hedged our bets on Benteke before we went for Welbeck. I like the latter but I you get the feeling Benteke could be really special in time.

And I've love it if we signed Vidal. Perhaps he will just get tired of Juve continually winning the title. And I think that's about all my hands can take in straws...