User Tag List

Page 201 of 312 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3116

Thread: Summer Transfer Speculation and Shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice View Post
    I'll throw myself under a bus if we sign Sergio Biscuits.
    What kind?
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    I think his goal tally for us last season was an embarrassment frankly

Eight goals? That's two million a goal so far, and putting it really into perspective he scored a hat trick so only scored in six fixtures.
    Great work rate. Was doing well for us before getting injured. Like Sanchez, he really closes the spaces fast...we missed him second half of the season. If he stays injury free, there's no reason he can't get 20goals plus. Agree with Mac, his goal against Utd, paid for most of his transfer fee. He just needs to get himself running again. Against some opponents, Walcott, Sanchez and Welbeck up front would be frightening for defenders I would love us to get Benzema as a number 9...(with Giroud deputising) and a defensive midfielder, if we did that, we'd definitely be in with a shout of the premiership this season. Credit to Wenger for laying the foundations of a very very good squad again...took his time, and I bloody hope he doesn't get to unravel it like last time! Hopefully he's finally learnt that you can't rest on your laurels, and things need freshening up each season. But now we have a solid base. Fingers-crossed we get that bit of luck we need to win the premiership and more.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.” Dennis Bergkamp
    "I started clapping myself until I realized that i was sunderland's manager". Peter Reid
    "Happy those, who can remain at Highbury." Jane Austen, Emma

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately £140k isn't excessive in practical terms, even though it is an utter disgrace in every other sense. The chavs and gypos pay that for players to sit on their bench. Theo must be close to being our longest serving player now, he's an England International when fit, I guess we either had to pay him that (at minimum) or he'd be off to the first bidder. It's insane but that's now value and loyalty stacks up in the modern game. And if he didn't get it then Mrs Kroenke would be paddling in a new pool or sailing her new boat. It comes down to whether we wanted him to stay or not. Considering it doesn't look like we are signing a striker, hanging on to the ones we've got is important. Hopefully he's ready to start paying his share of the deal rather than coasting to the next contract negotiation.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theo's on the same wages as Sanchez and Ozil? I need his agent with me when I'm asking for a pay rise!

I'm not all that happy about making him one of our joint highest earners considering he's injury prone and not even a guaranteed starter. But it's better than the alternative of letting him walk out for free next summer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that his 'arsene and karim' selfie?

Epic fail tbh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like Leicester are getting Inler. I remember being linked to him for a while.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leicester seem to be making some decent signings with Okazaki, Aranguiz and Inler.

But then again so do most other clubs. The new TV deal will lead to Sunderland getting Lewandowski and Reus next season.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AS have us down due to offer 65 million Euros for Benzema.

It's on!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most of us can;t se wenger singing another striker because of his lack of ambition and relcutance to "kill" his players but i think that this opinion is based on the last 9 years where money was tight and we had to sell our best players every summer. Now that money is there, i think us signing Benzema is a real possiblity, although whether he wants to come here is another matter.
    Last edited by AFC Leveller; 02-08-2015 at 09:39 AM.